When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's show-off our HBB!

rckh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Nothing special; just an SS/SS: something us regular joes can pull off easily.

DSC00038.jpg

Update: after five months of ownership: bezel screws are free-moving, but surprisingly don't fall off.

@ Vbarrett, what is that soup you've got waiting on you? I want one too and love them spicy! ^_^

soupduhbbur5.jpg

Folks, those watches of yours are all awesome!

They are even making me think about cuckolding the PAM for one good time. :sly:

Just, those super-reps are discouragingly priced... :(

I'd be interested in seeing some caseback shots. It seems that from one model to an other, the used material (ceramic, SS etc...) is engraved. It's not the case on mine.

Speaking of which, I'd like to see that too. I saw some printed with no materials, others that were clearly used from another batch.

Mine (SS/SS) says: "Stainless Steel /Kevlar/ Titanium"...funny, where's the titanium?

Just woke up and reeling from seeing my first wristshot/stool sample photo. Jumpin Jehosaphat! :yuk:

OK, tasteless joke I admit.

That picture reminds me of some games I was playing when I was a child... I don't know if that has the same meaning for an English speaker, but "jouer au Docteur" used to mean, well...fun ^_^

Pix, playing Doctors & Nurses is as international as any "childhood" games. Happy times. :o

(That was not my father's clinic, BTW. I had a doctor's appointment that day)

I won't comment the last picture (soft food) :lol:

HEY! I thought the French loved soup?! Maybe I'm Russian, because nothing makes me happier than a good bowl of soup, of an evening. Well, maybe a book and a green apple in bed. ;)

Showtime indeed, Raymond! Great idea. My 3 Hublot Big Bangs on display for you all. :)

HUBLOT BIG BANG in YELLOW GOLD (Paul)

pierhublot1zn4.jpg

hublotcloseupjw7.jpg

hbblogotb1.jpg

hbbmovementkx6.jpg

hbbmvmths3.jpg

hbbmiamibeach1xn6.jpg

hbbsneakku4.jpg

HUBLOT BIG BANG ASPEN (Narikaa)

hbbwhitemagiccaution00ej6.jpg

hbbaspensglareimperfected8.jpg

docvisithbbei6.jpg

drivehbbaspenvf7.jpg

hbbwhitemagicwed00gh4.jpg

hbbwmbucklevt8.jpg

HUBLOT BIG BANG YACHT CLUB DE MONACO in YELLOW GOLD (Narikaa)

hbbycdmbarkxu0.jpg

hbbycdmfacefy9.jpg

hbbycdmbarkxu0.c7c25d9cc6.jpg

soupduhbbur5.jpg

Awesome!!! I really like the white one!!

Awesome!!! I really like the white one!!

It's yours for a fraction of the price of even the Lite ones. Just remember, it's faux-chrono, and not ceramic (but rather ceramic paint), but it LOOKS awesome.

The HBB Aspen has been named "White Magic" by our own Raymond. Very apposite. When I go to the pool, heads turn. :)

It's yours for a fraction of the price of even the Lite ones. Just remember, it's faux-chrono, and not ceramic (but rather ceramic paint), but it LOOKS awesome.

The HBB Aspen has been named "White Magic" by our own Raymond. Very apposite. When I go to the pool, heads turn. :)

Yes, but what's the soup you were having??? :D

Yes, but what's the soup you were having??? :D

Cosa! Scroll up, Anton. I revealed it's Italian Minestrone. Not spicey, but yummy. ;)

(My best American friend is Napulitan-American. Her dad makes the best Minestrone on earth)

EDIT: Just to make this less OT, here is an extra shot of the HBB Aspen. That's me wearing my Barbour jacket, taken during the Capers.

barbourhbbaspen00md0.jpg

The White Magic is remarkably easy to match with ANYTHING you wear. I have a lot of white watches where you can't say that, because of their size or look.

It's an excellent sporty watch, at that.

Pix, playing Doctors & Nurses is as international as any "childhood" games. Happy times. :o

(That was not my father's clinic, BTW. I had a doctor's appointment that day)

HEY! I thought the French loved soup?! Maybe I'm Russian, because nothing makes me happier than a good bowl of soup, of an evening. Well, maybe a book and a green apple in bed. ;)

Well, not all French like soup... and not only children play Doctors & nurses :lol:

But I like Minestrone for sure, I'm 50% italian although French brought up. However, I prefer it in real dishes. ^_^