When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Southern California GTG 10-21-07

cc

Hello RWG!! i have recently met some members here and we thought it would be great to organize a GTG here in Southern California. The hardest part is trying to locate a meeting place between SD and LA so i found a decent place where their isn't too much traffic and has spacious room.......and good food of course. I'm sure you all are familiar with Corner Bakery.

Here's the location and time:

Sunday, October 21st @ 11:00am

CornerBakeryLogo.gif

Corner Bakery

27221 La Paz Rd Ste K

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

yahoo maps: http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=Akd6TS...scb=vkNKXCs9DyF

a little brunch GTG with the RWI/RGW community..... come show off you collection or just come and enjoy a couple hours with some great people.........

so far we have:

1) chinkiechunkie

2) carlsbadrolex

3) legendofspeed

4) Jake48

5) smilingbear

6) avitt

anyone else or suggestions??

cc

I haven't bought my first rep yet, am I not allowed into the party? I'd love to show up and meet some of you guys.

well you have 2 1/2 weeks to look for one!! :D

or come check out what everyone is bringing and test drive each watch before you buy one. Hope to see you there.

Excellent! That's about a 1 mile downhill roll from my house...I'll be there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But did you really mean 11 AM?

lol oops..... 11am......

see you there!! B)

Oh man, I'd love to make it but I'll be out of town (belated honeymoon). Perhaps I can convince my wife to reschedule...jk. I attend the last SoCal GTG up in Laguna that took place about a year ago...I tried to organize one down here in San Diego recently but not enough interest. -_- It's definitely better to do it in the middle of SD & LA. I'll be down for the next one which hopefully will take place sooner than later.

Oh man, I'd love to make it but I'll be out of town (belated honeymoon). Perhaps I can convince my wife to reschedule...jk. I attend the last SoCal GTG up in Laguna that took place about a year ago...I tried to organize one down here in San Diego recently but not enough interest. -_- It's definitely better to do it in the middle of SD & LA. I'll be down for the next one which hopefully will take place sooner than later.

I'd take a vacation too please.......... :rolleyes:

if this is a good turnout i'll ask the guys/gals when they want the next one......

@triplehd: yeah i'd love for him to come.

"me" :ninjastar: & "carlsbad" :boxing: + "triple" :starwars: = :stretcher: micavi..........

• 2 weeks later...
Just confirming... I will be there. Been a little pre-occupied the past few days. Trying to make sure my brand new house doesnt fall into the Pacific Ocean!

lol. finally finished carlsbad? its exciting and fustrating at the same time.

well cant wait to see you there. i want see your 7753 188 again. bring all the them!!!!

Just confirming... I will be there. Been a little pre-occupied the past few days. Trying to make sure my brand new house doesnt fall into the Pacific Ocean!

Yeah, I heard about the La Jolla pits from hell. And those homes are multi-million dollar ones too. Hope all is well.

Post pics of the GTG!! Of the watches. :p

Have fun yawls!

Yeah, I heard about the La Jolla pits from hell. And those homes are multi-million dollar ones too. Hope all is well.

Post pics of the GTG!! Of the watches. :p

Have fun yawls!

will do V. many groups shots to come.........