When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG LUNCH IN SO CAL - SECOND TIME AROUND

Esmarc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to all attendees. Many members will be bringing watches for sale, so bring some spare change if you think you might like something that you see. Also, please be kind enough to bring cash for the bill, I don't know if they will allow twenty seperate checks!

Keep posting, it's less than 24 hours away!

Esmarc :pimp:

Ë.

I have a favor to ask of you. Since I am wearing this leg bracelet thing which will blow me up if I travel more than a mile from my home, I will be unable to attend the so cal rwg luncheon. I was hoping you might bring along something along the lines of a voice recorder* and make a recording, so I could hear for myself whether or not Klink talks like he writes. Thank you for your kind consideration.

* 30806-40520.jpg

pissing in the soup bowl = mod powered dude

sends newbies to replica center

and sees nothing

wrong with it because it is?

HIS soup bowl...

LOL

and is angry because?

Pride of Ownership...

LMAO

colonel hippy if you please

devout atheist catholic jew

pacifist warrior

aardvark varnisher

any game in town is rigged

if you like

no fee that you see

: )

decoder ring

amnesia in a pinch

cotton line

baggy forgotten

martini in kewl glass with groovin olive

diesle jeans

t. bahama undershirt

fuerte furete corona opus X

ab a little girl cryin in tha background

wantin a corndog an cotton candy

Dr. Zog's Sex Wax

thas whut it izzzzzzzzzzzz!

Laff is Gude

Klank

(Life is Good!

Klink)

I was hoping you might bring along something along the lines of a voice recorder* and make a recording, so I could hear for myself whether or not Klink talks like he writes.

Bres,

To hear for yourself, you'll have be present, or at least send me one of those sound recorders in advance so I can send it back to you... but save your time, trust me on this one... He does.

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

The day has now arrived. Maxlove (and his wonderful son Max) may or may not attend, as Maxlove has had recent surgery. If you know Maxlove, drop him a PM and keep him in your thoughts and prayers. A few have had emergencies and will be unable to attend (Coascender, we keep your loss with us in our thoughts). A few have hectic and busy schedules, and will not be able to attend. A few I have not heard from, and I don't know if they will attend. What I do know is those who have been posting will be attending! I think that it is all about the comraderie we are fortunate to share with our hobby.

So Folks, get ready, get dressed, and most importantly, get there! Most of us will be coming with 3 or more watches, so the "I didn't know what time it was" excuse will cost you a cocktail to the host, yours truly :victory::yu::victory:

See you Boys (and Girls) there!

Just got a call from my homeboy Esmarc, sorry i couldn't be there buddy, but i know you inderstand family comes first...

i could hear all the fun in the background, as Klink woud say "life is good" cheers ! 31050-40459.gif

Edited by Zorro

I meant to post a 'Have a good time' message before the function looks like I'm too late, therefore I will say I'm sure they are having a great time and I can't wait to see the pic's. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

OK guys.....

wanna see some RWG lunch 2 photos..?

go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwg-lunch

and you could signup for free so you guys could put some comments, please signup with your RWG board name, so we know who's made comments.

Click on the pic to enlarge, and click on "all size" (on the top of the enlarge pic) to see more larger.

For Esmarc, thanks again my man.......

Edited by tin0

Super pics.. and a nice time was had by all.

My kudos to Esmarc and to the 'Gang of 9'

who were able to attend.

Goofy made a hit, for his case contained not only some

sweet reps, but a nice selection of vintage genuine as well..

art deco, and just kewl stuff!

Tino gets my vote for a super selection of reps on disply.. of course

so does robertk.. but he cheats, for he has over 70 from which to select..

mikellem displayed his ever present great knowledge and wit, while

eagle21 displayed a keen eye and great interest! avitt was an asset for knowledge as well, far beyond what one would normally expect. Esmarc as mellow as ever, in fine form!

I leave a few out due to creeping paralysis of the cranium contents..

This was the 2nd So Cal event hosted by Esmarc.. of course, the first was put together by dlgates.. my luck smiles, for it was my good fortune to attend all three to date..

Cheers,

K.

Edited by Klink

Guest avitt

It was a great afternoon...a real pleasure to visit with all those who attended. Thanks for the pictures, tin0. Thanks to Esmarc for all of the organization and "marketing" that these events require.

Thanks Esmarc for Organizing everything(low profile but smart and effective) and Klink for maintaing a "challenging" atmosphere for all of us...lol.

Guys, whatever you have heard about Klink.....it's all true!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

cdigi has a really fine and impressive PANERAI piece...ask him about it...lol

mikellem can really X-ray a PANERAI...

avitt has some really serious and impressive watch projects going on that not many people can do.

Tino thanks for the selection, the watch and the excellent pics.

It was indeed pleasure meeting all of you in person and learning from your knowledge and love for watches.

The way this group of people got along so well today makes me believe that the next meeting will be held much sooner than in a year.

Edited by eagle21

Hey, guys..... In one of the pic's I saw Klink sticking his finger into what appeared to be a bowl of guacamole. Was that staged?

Just kidding. Great Pics, TinO! (Need some names with the faces maybe?) Looks like a good time was had by all. (Who's Frank Muller was that, with the blue dial?)

Well I'll say it does look like a great time was had. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

With more and more turning up at these do's I wonder how long until our group needs to hire halls for a function, and of course Steve (Esmarc) will be master of ceremonies then as well. :)

Ken

31244-40407.jpg

@Bres.. Mahalo..

no guacamole or cerveza, was

poi and kava..

transtemporal shift? Spatial misorientation or just good pakalolo??

@Zorro... well, gods willing, next time!

Life is Good! (prime pump with Bombay Sapphier triple, neat, no back.. then move along,

nicely, lightly and politely, with endless close spaced succesion of Negra Modelo..

Klink

31244-40408.jpg

Hey Guys, looks like I missed a great time. I'm sure it was almost as fun and entertaining as the first gathering but the first was well,...the FIRST! Good job on the pics this time though!!! Like the beard Klink :thumbsupsmileyanim: Tino, appreciate the pics and the watches..enjoying them!