When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R White Ceramic

FasTTaP

I don't either, my small wrist would never fit the watch, but I really love the looks.

If they ever make a alarm version, I'd love to have this as an alarm clock - a Fanthom (or white Fanthom, just imagine), with superlume would be sooooo cool :D

[update]

Notice how this one would be quite easy to superlume !!!

Edited by FasTTaP

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, B&R is getting played out bigtime. I'm only talking about the square series. Too bad. As a company, they were a nice addition to Sinn, Tutima and IWC. In fact, they even shared parts with Mr. H. Sinn for a while. Those days are over. Can u imagine Sinn making a white ceramic cheesy fashion watch with a horrid white croc band!! :wacko: Too bad everyone wants to make a PAM! :p

F'NUGLY......!

Perfect for the metrosexual or a big woman

I think you meant to say 'homosexual" or a 'big assed woman"......sad,,,,,just sad....if that's 46mm......it's like walking about with a plaster cast on yer arm.....!

F'NUGLY......!

I think you meant to say 'homosexual" or a 'big assed woman"......sad,,,,,just sad....if that's 46mm......it's like walking about with a plaster cast on yer arm.....!

I stand corrected :p