When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IF you can only afford one watch..

kenmasters

I want to get another watch, and I've been researching Omega's, because its my favourite brand, however, I already own a moon watch, and I may be getting another one in the near future.

I've been looking at the IWCs watches - the Pilot, Cousteau, and i know there's a new Aquatimer coming out soon!!?

And there's the infamous PAM111 and other models.

Looks wise, I like the Omega PO Chrono and the IWC Cousteau. The PO Chrono is cheaper in price, but the rep is not that great (I don't mind). I like the UPO, but for some reason I like Chronos...

Can anyone help me out ? :)

I've been reading on the slevin, interesting.. too bad its taking so long to come out..

I'm not a fan of the HBB, but it looks like a really solid watch. All Omega's look the same to me now :) I may want a PO one day, but looks like I'm gonna try for another brand..

Thanks the inputs!

What a depressing thought. But maybe I'd choose the GMT Master.

Pepsi, Red/black and all-black bezels actually make it three watches in one.

7.jpg

By-Tor, your pics of rolies grow on me...last time I had a watch like a rolex was an INVICTA 9937 (polish center links on bracelet), very well made, I sold it, find it too bling bling for me, but now, your GMT pepsi version grow on me... I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist, I HATE YOU :p