When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing

Victoria

What Michael Jackson sees in her, I'll never know....

What a freak!! :crazy:

:lol:

Since posting this, I've been surfing the "Celeb Gossip" sites which usually give me the willies (why are people interested in K-Fed's underwear size, WTF?).

But OMG, the comments on this are priceless. This is my fave:

"Is that actually Liz Taylor or some kind of drag queen impersonator? If it is her I’m glad she is well enough to howl like a wild coyote, and squawk like a – oh, I can’t describe anything that can howl “Maaaaawidge!” in just that way. I guess it’s that kind of talent that wins you Academy Awards."

Maaaaawidge. LOL.

The more I see of these celeb idiots the more I am glad I am an ordinary drone. The price of success is just too high OOOOOWWWWWWW!!

Cheers Johnkaz. :o:blink:

LOL.

They call it "going Hollywood" -- where you start believing your own hype and acting any way you want in public, because you frikkin can. I mean, even the ridiculous Sarah Ferguson has more grace in public, toe-sucking and all.

And what gets to me is that our generation's equivalent of Elizabeth Taylor-Richard Burton is Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt. Ugh. The first, no matter how dysfunctional, drunk, and much-married were still DAZZLING.

But these modern-day numpties? Sooo boring. Sometimes I feel I was born too late...OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.

MARRIED!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I'm going to howl....

AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comedy Gold!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Corgi, that made me laugh so much. :tu:

Actually, other than the fact that her brain must be fried by now, from 50 years of hitting the sauce and popping Benzedrine, I know what she's trying to do -- she's making fun of the lamo-questions asked again and again by tiresome media.

When celebs do this, it's their way of lashing out, and laughing at the absurdity of it all. The problem is that their reaction is captured for all time, to beat them over the head with.

President Bush does the same thing. Hence the chimp-smirk, and snorts. Wish he would howl once though. Preferrably during a State of the Union.