When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've officially gotten an "I'm gay" alert

TomRiddle

like I said, there was a base stock pam that was for sale for like $200, so to scratch a certain annoying itch since pams (imnho) are ridiculously overpriced these days (who knows maybe it's the big bang effect, people think hey there's people out there spending a grand on hbb's, let's bump pams to 400-700 and no one will notice -.-)

anyhows, my ghetto (since I'm in Brooklyn) 111h :) it's got personality, it's not modded as far as I know but the AR is sick and it just looks... it looks proper, as much as I'd hate to say it.. I am now glad that I have a gay symbol on my wrist :p

this was the posting when it was offered for sale, i don't really feel like typing it all to describe the watch since I'm *NOT* a pam fan at all, so copy n pasting

"This Panerai PAM 111H Sandwich Dial is a rare piece with the old skool Swiss Unitas 6497 movement. Not to be mistaken with the asian movements, this movement has the engravings of the "ETA-6497" stamp.

The Anti-Reflective (AR) coating is very visible and thick. Lume is excellent.

The watch is in 98% condition with a small nick at 11 o'clock. Other than that, this piece has only been worn indoors for a couple of hours.

Keeps excellent time and crown locking device is fully flushed.

Comes with a custom made Padded Walter strap in rich deep Cognac colour with tan stitching - size is 24/22 , 115/75mm."

oh, forgot the pics, lol

yea yea there're flaws, crown size (not 2mm), Swiss writing too close to 6, cannon pin but besides that, unless someone's REALLY anal well..

Bottom Line: it looks great on *MY* wrist :p that's all that really matters

Sorry about the pics, i didn't bother setting anything up no studio no lighting just str8 shots.. it's a PAM PEOPLE!

they all bloody look the same, lol

ghetto-111h-a.jpg

ghetto-111h-b.jpg

ghetto-111h-c.jpg

movement shots:

ghetto-111h-movement-b.jpg

ghetto-111h-movement-c.jpg

ghetto-111h-movement-a.jpg

dial face close-up:

ghetto-111h-dial-a.jpg

holy shiiiiit.....I'm must be gay too...I will hav to inform my wife....oh shiiiittttt...she has a pam too....she must me gay as well...I will inform her immediately to discuss the best interests of the children...

;-)

oh...nice watch btw....

Putting on a PAM is like coming out of the closet. Real men wear Breitling.

Flame away...

Let us laugh three and a half...

Ha,ha,ha,he

The seamen, army or civilians,are not sissies,fugs,weirdos,you name it...

They are simply gay,as in,ever happy.

Ask the ladies in every port of the globe.

No flames though.... After all it's only a wristwatch ;)

Let us laugh three and a half...

Ha,ha,ha,he

The seamen, army or civilians,are not sissies,fugs,weirdos,you name it...

They are simply gay,as in,ever happy.

Ask the ladies in every port of the globe.

No flames though.... After all it's only a wristwatch ;)

Now don't go all queer on us and start talking about straps......wearing a brown one with white stitching today but as soon as I get home it's off with that one and on with the light tan as I'm going to a boys bar tonight, tomorrow I'm going with a black croc as I'm wearing a white shirt and nothing else goes with a white shirt like a black croc etc. etc.

On the other hand,as soon as I get home wearing my very heavy SFSO in manly blue on a very heavy steel bracelet I'm going to rip my wife's knickers off...............................they are giving me a rash at the top of my thighs....elastic too tight I guess.

Now don't go all queer on us and start talking about straps......wearing a brown one with white stitching today but as soon as I get home it's off with that one and on with the light tan as I'm going to a boys bar tonight, tomorrow I'm going with a black croc as I'm wearing a white shirt and nothing else goes with a white shirt like a black croc etc. etc.

On the other hand,as soon as I get home wearing my very heavy SFSO in manly blue on a very heavy steel bracelet I'm going to rip my wife's knickers off...............................they are giving me a rash at the top of my thighs....elastic too tight I guess.

Ah Emmzy,I think it is time to get up off our sits and show our ID's. The Pannyman,The Breitlingman,the Rolexman,the Batman(oops slip),and the secret sexual fantasies that a watch reveals. :rolleyes::D:o;)

By the way...How about some cotton ones loosely hanging out.

And no labels.They can be itchy sometimes.....

Ooh,I forgot rubber...(.straps) a, "get out and stay out".... (million laughs)

not sure if you even realized it but that is the saddest truth as to why PAMs have become the de-facto choice of gay people everywhere

-.-

PAMs imnho are supremely overhyped, it's not even the watch itself anymore that people obssess about but rather accessorizing it with straps..

ohhhh black now, brown tomorrow, omg FUSCHIA STITCHING!!!

we can all laugh and stuff but the seriousness of it hits home because it's also true

-_-

edit: and i say all this WITH 2 straps incoming with those super cool pirate buckles :lol: hey, I may have an unrealized gay tendencies since I'm a PAM owner now and thinking of accesorizing but at least I'm man enough to admit it

:p

Edited by TomRiddle

I've officially gotten an "I'm gay" alert

Whew! At first I thought you were talking about your latest HIV test. :sweatdrop:

Guest watchbuff

Well my latest obsessions with PAM's does not have me looking at another man's hairy a$$ and saying " o yeah...I gotta have that!"

Either way, I might be a woman trapped in a man's body, but I'm a lesbian so women could never tell the difference. :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

where is the gay and lesbian parade then? I think we can gather a few people in the forum to be in that parade. Am I pretty? ;););)

Lose the moustache, and we'll talk. ;)

(Guys, please remember that we may have gay male members of the forum. I know for certain there is a lesbian member of the forum, and it can't be easy to read these threads. All in good fun though, I hope they realise that!)

@Sssurfer: LOL!

btw guys just an fyi, a little backstory to the thread cuz Vic is right and not everyone may know it..

there was a thread not so long ago asking if wearing a Panerai sends out a signal that you're gay or why is it that gay people have chosen PAMs to be their 'signal'

:X so yea, i didnt wanna rehash all the opinions/etc on that thread but basically, that's what i was referencing to with this thread, jus so you dont think im comin out of stuff from thin air -.-

I know for certain there is a lesbian member of the forum

For certain at what point?... :lol:

holy shiiiiit.....I'm must be gay too...I will hav to inform my wife....oh shiiiittttt...she has a pam too....she must me gay as well...I will inform her immediately to discuss the best interests of the children...

;-)

oh...nice watch btw....

That *very nearly* makes you a perfectly transgendered couple!

not sure if you even realized it but that is the saddest truth as to why PAMs have become the de-facto choice of gay people everywhere

-.-

PAMs imnho are supremely overhyped, it's not even the watch itself anymore that people obssess about but rather accessorizing it with straps..

ohhhh black now, brown tomorrow, omg FUSCHIA STITCHING!!!

we can all laugh and stuff but the seriousness of it hits home because it's also true

-_-

edit: and i say all this WITH 2 straps incoming with those super cool pirate buckles :lol: hey, I may have an unrealized gay tendencies since I'm a PAM owner now and thinking of accesorizing but at least I'm man enough to admit it

:p

Look, I own and wear Pams too, only when I'm alone though.

BTW where did you see the fuschia sitching advertised? How much? etc.

Dunno. You gotta ask her when she knew. :)

(Around the same time I knew I liked boys. Simon LeBon, I still love you!!)

Naturally, I have no problems with lesbians -- If I was a woman, I too would be lesbian. B)