When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Ceramic Bezel

Jaymoi

Hey All,

Well the information wizard has been working over time on this one.

I have seemed to have been blessed this time! A website that sells Ceramic HBB's for about $800 and they are a trustworthy company, according to a trusted dealer on these boards who accidentaly let it slip in a convo i was having with him/her/it :p

BAD POINTS:

Website is in Japanese and i cant figure it out. I want to message them to find out if they have them in stock and so on.

Anyone want to help me find out? Anyone read japanese? Babelfish doesn't work too well with this site BTW...

Write back!

Moi ;)

I can translate to Japanese. Are they priced in yen or dollars? I believe the current rate of exchange is 118 yen to the dollar.

I think we should not to publish the contact/business details of an alleged rep parts supplier in a public forum. If he is not the one, why create trouble for them? And if he is, then why reveal data like this to www. I mean, if you came to know who is the supplier of sapphires for davidsen, would you publish it? My guess is that these sub contractors are making extra profit from rep parts, on top of some other regular business. If they get bullied by some lawyers, they will just stop that extra activity. And we will lose a source.

What you could do with this kind of info is either use it organize a group buy, or give it to one of the low cost collectors to create an alternative supply route..

my 0.02

Yes but if the site has been passed onto me by Andrew...

Would it be generally agreed that it is a trusted site...? I think so!

Only if you trust someone who admits that they buy their [censored] from another seller and charge $300-400 more than that guy. (I think we can safely assume that he's not paying the published price for them when he buys them)

I think we should not to publish the contact/business details of an alleged rep parts supplier in a public forum. If he is not the one, why create trouble for them? And if he is, then why reveal data like this to www. I mean, if you came to know who is the supplier of sapphires for davidsen, would you publish it? My guess is that these sub contractors are making extra profit from rep parts, on top of some other regular business. If they get bullied by some lawyers, they will just stop that extra activity. And we will lose a source.

What you could do with this kind of info is either use it organize a group buy, or give it to one of the low cost collectors to create an alternative supply route..

my 0.02€

Nobody's talking about contact info. It's a web site, and as such, has already been revealed to the www. I don't understand how sending an email to someone who publishes their address on their website would cause trouble for them. No part of that argument makes any sense.

Hey! It has been 3 days and you have not posted a link yet. What do you take us for?

Are your pants on fire?

First of all....... why would a collector give out a web site that undercuts his product ??? just to be nice... that does not sound like any of "our collectors" .. if this Japan connection does "actually" exist .. after Honpo was expelled from Japan, .. wouldn't that show that the authorities in japan are really on top of having others step in..

Sorry .. too many inconsistencies in this so called find of the year for ceramics .... I wouldn't even believe it if I see it.. maybe we should ask Andrew directly.... think I'll do just that

I can't believe all this negotiation just to have a URL...this is ridiculous. :bangin:I can't believe all this negotiation just to have a URL...this is ridiculous. :bangin:

Otherwise we'd buy up all those $800 HBB's right from under him. Sometimes this hobby makes folks a little goofy...