When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should we start a new pass around watch?

jfreeman420

I was one of the lucky peopel to have had the pass around watch. I took some pictures around Ft Lauderdale and various gentleman's clubs. I enjoyed reading others posts and seeing pictures of where it went.

I have a white dial AP ROO that was in the sales section. It has come to my attention that a screw is missing from the bezel so I can no longer sell it and I won't wear it. If there is enough interest I will start it out as a new pass around watch. My only concern is that it is too fragile and won't last long. Anyone have a coment one this? here are some pics. If this is not a good idea I will try to come up with another watch. Maybe a noobmariner or something.

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Jfreeman, that's a great idea! Though I'm down the pike from you, I wouldn't participate in the PAW activities, I still think it's laudable and fun.

Not sure if this was posted only in the VIP section, but TWP also will be modding a PAM 111 or 112 as a PAW (since I have both, won't participate in that either), so potentially RWG could have two going around.

The more the merrier! ;)