When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beeeautiful - Old School

Watchmeister

I haven't posted pics in a while and am hanging around home for the weekend so thought I would add my collection of of finally completed B Series to the mix. The mods are endless but these watches are finally "done".

IMGP1066.jpg

IMGP1070.jpg

The Boxed Set - 29 and 63 - Finally complete. Relume, datewheels, cyclops, gen crowns and hands (on one) and Jimmy CG:

IMGP1055.jpg

IMGP1065.jpg

IMGP1064.jpg

And as PAManiacs know - the strap makes the watch ;) :

IMGP1062.jpg

And last but not least, one of the limited gen dial, hands, crown and Jimmy Case and CG 003's:

IMGP1074.jpg

IMGP1078.jpg

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Great feeling to have them done. By next year I hope to have the PR's done. :lol:

Chieftang-

All the 2892/3's were individually numbered when the first runs originally came out so if you have an engraved movement version you would expect to have a different caseback #. I have never understood why all manufacturers don't do it. It costs them nothing. I bought these two from Honpo as part of their original 75 piece run. It has only taken me two years to finish them. :bangin:

Chieftang-

All the 2892/3's were individually numbered when the first runs originally came out so if you have an engraved movement version you would expect to have a different caseback #. I have never understood why all manufacturers don't do it. It costs them nothing. I bought these two from Honpo as part of their original 75 piece run. It has only taken me two years to finish them. :bangin:

OK, didn't know about the individual numbering... But yea, I have a first run original 063 as well. Anyhow, 2 years is well worth the wait for these beauties... Let's see if we can't pull off a PVD run in slightly less time, now. ;)