When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie Experience

tomr

First, thanks for a great site. Yes, I am a newbie and I thought I would tell you about my first online buying experience. I bought a sub a couple of years ago from someone local but never online. The sub is broken but I liked wearing it as an everyday before the stem had issues.

I was interested in purchasing a new rep for a while and kept getting spam email from companies selling at great prices. I almost took the bait but at the last minute I decided to check things out first. I found your site (I am not sure how at this point) and spent time doing some research.

After about a week, I decided to buy a two tone DJ from Joshua. I was really keen on the Daytona but after careful review I decided to buy one that I always admired

I ordered the watch from Joshua last Sunday after exchanging many emails. He was very helpful and even offered to look at my broken sub (after I ordered!!). I didn't know what to expect as far as shipping time but it arrived today. Less than a week from ordering!!

Well, it's only been an hour since I opened it but I am ivery mpressed. It may not be perfect, but I am pleased with my my purchase and appreciate the advice from RWG and the great service from Joshua. Now to pick my new sub....

Thanks from a Newbie!!

Tom

Welcome to the site and welcome to the evil addiction!

Which sub did you order? I remember my first buy.. It was shipped and arrived in only 10 days but those were the longest 10 days of my life.

Thanks! I am still looking.... I like the two tone any suggestions?

I know what you mean...it was a long week but worth it. "Into the spiders web!"