When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling all Dealers

Guest TTK

Bearcat is trying to start a movement to boycott all dealers in 2008....so....for the attention of all dealers who haven't seen it in the Dealer's section.....I've put a post up in there to discuss putting a boycott on Bearcat ...stop him from buying any more reps from dealers on these boards......please visit RWG to discuss it.....I've also posted all his details there so you know who we're discussing....!

Well since THIS post is in General Discussion...

What about those that expressed support for bearcats idea.

Should they be Blacklisted too?

Or is it Blackballed?

Let's hear the BUYERS opinion on this, here on General Discussion!

Bearcat is trying to start a movement to boycott all dealers in 2008....so....for the attention of all dealers who haven't seen it in the Dealer's section.....I've put a post up in there to discuss putting a boycott on Bearcat ...stop him from buying any more reps from dealers on these boards......please visit RWG to discuss it.....I've also posted all his details there so you know who we're discussing....!

I for one would not like to have my personal info - sent for a specific transaction with a trusted dealer- SHARED with ALL dealers because I've made a comment one forumite did not like (even when the forumite is TTK).

Edited by NotASolder

Bearcat

**SNIP**

.....I've also posted all his details there so you know who we're discussing....!

**BOLD Emphasis Mine**

In a world of screen names, avatars and alias, the above clearly implied TO ME, that personal information necessary to ID the particular customer would be posted.

How else could a dealer boycott a customer without ID'ng the man behind 'bearcat'?

You say I'm mistaken, fair enough. You have gained the trust of many here.

I'm sure I jumped to conclusions.

Oh my god! You mean there is a dealer discussion area? I always wondered how dealers all have the same prices. ;)

Bearcat-

Good luck on that. Don't think for one minute that anyone who says he is joining the boycott will stick to it. And I wouldn't wish iOffer on anyone. On that website you are very possibly buying from dealers around here. That is where they go to mark up their prices. :lol:

:lol: I have watches for everyone....there's nobody on a blacklist with me.......except LIARS...people that buy tourbillons.......and REALLY REALLY stupid people....like...."I just got my Seamaster from Josty....how do I wind it..? " :blink: Edited by TTK

Where's the little backpeddling emoticon? TTK should put it in his signature.

Or maybe he needed the "Tongue in cheek" emoticon for his 1st post in this thread!

Having been round for a good part of TTK's times in forum world, I beleive he and a large wooden spoon, make perfect bedfellows.

Burley up the pelagics, and see what sort of a strike you can get....and more than some degree of consumer sentiment as well.

Forum life would be decidely more boring without these levels of enlightenment.... as some are finding! :p

Offshore

@ TTK, I have a 117H incoming from a modder. What brand of batteries would you sugest? It will be a daily wearer.

@ Lord rasta, Wow, flash from the past.The good old times. Back 'in the day' dealers would not black list you, they would just say:

NO WATCH FOR U!

MBW, The original watch nazi.

Edited by NotASolder

@ TTK, I have a 117H incoming. What brand of batteries would you recomend? It will be a daily wearer.

@ Lord rasta, Wow, flash from the past.The good old times. Back 'in the day' dealers would not black list you, they would just say:

NO WATCH FOR U!

MBW, The original watch nazi.

Yeah it's been a while. I took a "hiatus", sabbatical if you will that lasted almost 2 years. I come back home and find the watches are nicer and so are the prices! :D The prices don't scare me a bit, we all know what the gen versions cost.

@TTK You rock dude, I have never had a bad thing to say about you.

:lol: I have watches for everyone....there's nobody on a blacklist with me.......except LIARS...people that buy tourbillons.......and REALLY REALLY stupid people....like...."I just got my Seamaster from Josty....how do I wind it..? " :blink:

Inquiring minds want to know how you wind a Seamaster. It is north to south or is it east to west, or, is it just one, or, perhaps none? We need to know this.

@Kruzer.....me too :D

@NAS.....are you an 'assholder' or not....?....'batteries...?....same as you use in your "World of Pain"vibrator.....!

Having been round for a good part of TTK's times in forum world, I beleive he and a large wooden spoon, make perfect bedfellows.

LMAO.....you know me far too well Alan......:lol:

Still.....stir up some [censored] and all the [censored] flies will swarm....as well as the rats and rodents....although you're Australian you might not be familiar with these fat bony assed little rodents named wombats....you know the herbivore with the slooow metabolism and even slower brain....that live in burrows..... and leave funny little square [censored] biscuits lying all around...still....they're highly amusing....and with little encouragement will let themselves be tamed and petted.....you can even put them on a leash and parade them aound doing party tricks for you.....here's a photo of Wombat and I having a gay old time.....I call him affectionately.....Wombat 24/7 ..why? I hear you ask.....well...mainly because he is after all a Wombat...he's not a dog...'cos if he was I'd call him 'Dog"..or perhaps..."CORGI"......and 24/7......'cos he just loves to follow me around 24/7.....and as you can see....I have to keep him on a leash....he and his brain are far too small to be let out on his own....... :lol:

800px-Australia_zoo_wombat_2.jpg

Edited by TTK