When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling all Dealers

Guest TTK

Woooo......I'm trembling in mah boots....Big Bad Boycotting Bearcat's gonna let me know all the details soon enough....Woooo....scary stuff at Halloween.....where's mah comfort blanket.....?

Edited by TTK

Bearcat is trying to start a movement to boycott all dealers in 2008....so....for the attention of all dealers who haven't seen it in the Dealer's section.....I've put a post up in there to discuss putting a boycott on Bearcat ...stop him from buying any more reps from dealers on these boards......please visit RWG to discuss it.....I've also posted all his details there so you know who we're discussing....!

Well, boys and girls....Now that you see how TTK treats your personal information, you may want to think more than twice about your next order.........

:lol:....Boys and girls.....:lol:

Not only do YOU take YOURSELF way too seriously..........you take this whole business way too serious......you're also one of the most gullible members on this board .......see the attached quote.....from a Moderator......and look at the board index for the "Dealer's Section".....get a sense of humour ...go out and have a pie and a pint.......pratt....B)

Or maybe he needed the "Tongue in cheek" emoticon for his 1st post in this thread!
Edited by TTK

......and look at the board index for the "Dealer's Section".....

For the life of me, I couldn't find the "Dealer Section"...but I am curious about the new "Collusion Corner" :g:;)

800px-Australia_zoo_wombat_2.jpg

@TTK,

Even from that angle you can tell that's a nasty animal.

...And the wombat aint pretty either.

@NAS.....are you an 'assholder' or not....?....'batteries...?....same as you use in your "World of Pain"vibrator.....!

You see, now you are CONFUZED, i thought you were reccomending that because it was an automatic. LOL

NOW, Who's lost his sense of humor? :)