When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want a Noobmariner

Guest REPPIN

Where do I buy this watch at.

I cannot find it anywhere, I have searched, but with no luck as to a link to a website....please anyone give me the link.

Once you become a RWG Supporter paying member, then the collector section will be reveiled before your very eyes... You will find everything you want there!

Or you can search for TTKs posts and then look at his signature ;)

Once you become a RWG Supporter paying member, then the collector section will be reveiled before your very eyes... You will find everything you want there!

Or you can search for TTKs posts and then look at his signature ;)

Psssst..I`m not a supporter (yet) but I can see the collector section B)

They usually do that when they are having payment issues with their paypal account. They open the section to everyone. Dont get to used to it... it wont be there forever LOL

Well..I just ordered a watch box that holds 5 watches and I`ve only ordered 1 watch, so I guess I better get on that supporter deal then B)

Ok, well this still doesnt help me.

Also I have sent a private message to TTK, and no response.

Can someone please tell me where I can find a website to buy one of these.

I dont know why you guys insist on keeping this a secret, I am offering to support a forum vendor and buy a watch...possibly 3 or 4 watches.

SO PLEASE, let me know where I can locate one.

I am offering to support a forum vendor and buy a watch...possibly 3 or 4 watches.

That's great, and I fully understand the intent behind the gesture, but it would be better if you were offering to support the forum by upgrading to Supporter ;)

The forum doesn't make any money as a result of vendor sales, and AFAIK said vendors are doing quite nicely anyway. This knowlege-rich, friendly community, on the other hand, is self-funding, and would really appreciate your support.

Oh, yeah and as LordRasta said, you'll only get hold of TTK via Skype - he doesn't do PM's or email anymore.

Best of luck,

prof

Try silex. Nice and inexpensive.

In some respects his are as nice if not nicer then the Noob.

IMHO as I have seen and read.

I own a Noob that has an ETA movement in it, and it rocks.

Great starting point for gettin' into the rep game.

Good luck with your decision.

:good:

Ya, paypal sux.

My payment for member renewl never went thru.

Gotta try again. SOON!

RP

The noob factory made "Noobmariner" 520117 serial Submariner is the MOST accurate sub rep out of the box IMHO. Any other $100-250 rep has glaring flaws like conical rehaut, incorrect date position, poor bracelet, poor crown and crown guards.. the list goes on...

The noob factory made "Noobmariner" 520117 serial Submariner is the MOST accurate sub rep out of the box IMHO. Any other $100-250 rep has glaring flaws like conical rehaut, incorrect date position, poor bracelet, poor crown and crown guards.. the list goes on...

What the hell is this Rehaut that everyone keeps referring too. What is is, Where is it???

Noobs, Shmoobs

Lets put all this twaddle to bed here and now

TTK & I get our supplies of these from the self same source

I call mine Nymphomariners (Its a semi private joke.....they come quicker than TTk's Noobmariners.......geddit?)

Applying the term 'Noob' 'Noobmariner' to anything else - does not & cannot infer being the same watch.

If you want the item reviewed and described as a Noobmariner there are only two places to source it TTK & myself

@Ingo.....!

I ordered a "noob" from PT, definitely a "TTK noob" and nothing else... it will arrive these days... (tomorrow?)

Wrong.....it's definitley NOT a Noob...the only thing Noob around you .....is 'YOU"......PT's are not from the same source.....stop deluding yourself......and potentially others....!

@EPZ......!

Contact Joshua (perfect-clones)....i have the noobmariner and the beginmariner from Josh and its the same watch all the way!

Go for perfect clones and buy the begin mariner. Its so easy.

Wrong....whilst you may have Josh 'beginmariners'...i:e....Submariners for beginners.....these once agan are NOT the same as a Noobmariner.....there are significant differences between them.

@Rolly Polly....!

In some respects his are as nice if not nicer then the Noob.

IMHO as I have seen and read.

I own a Noob that has an ETA movement in it, and it rocks.

Wrong......Silix subs may be cheap but they do NOT come close to the Noobmariner.....and NO....you do NOT own a Noob with an ETA movement......you may own a Submariner with ETA.....but it is NOT a Noobmariner.......Noobmariners have never been offered with ETA movements....any Noobmariner offered for sale with an ETA will be from a private member who has modified it.

The history of the Noobmariner is very simple.......!

I worked with Maria ( MBW ) about 4 years ago to bring the best 16610 LV Sub to the boards.....we had an agreement that he would offer them on the German forum and I would cover the English forum..( there were only 2x forums at that time....TRC and the German forum )..........I put them up for sale in 16610 LV Submariner form.....with standard Asian movement....and with the option of ETA 2824-2 movement retro-actively fitted.....with correct case....bracelet ( hollow mid links ).......dial with Maxi indices and FAT minute hand......unfortunately Maria and I had a disagreement and sales came to an end.

Around late 2005 I started to offer them again......and have been supplying ever since......in both standard 16610 and 16610 LV format......someone on the forum here gave them the epithet "NOOBMARINER"....i:e....the perfect starter Submariner for noobies to the world of collecting Subs......and the name has stuck....other members and dealers have tried to cash in on the popularity of the Noobmariner by claiming their item is the same or by using a similar name..Narikaa and I buy our stocks from the same source......my supplier.....the Noobmariner is one item.....with the exception of Narikaa and as he calls his item...the Nymphomariner.........NO-ONE else has them.... not Josh nor Trusty nor PT or Ruby or Silix or Paul nor anyone else...they may have their drop-shipped versions of a Sub.....but Narikaa and I are the only ones that consistently supply QC cherry picked and in hand inspected Noob / Nympho mariners.

Two final notes.......I've sold hundreds of these since 2004.....and to date I've had 9 returns and 4x items reported with small faults..( luminous marker fell off etc etc )..no significant problems......they have consistently proven themselves to be of very good quality and extremely reliable.

SHAMELESS PLUG

As it is now approaching Xmas ordering time I have brought a considerable number into stock.........so .......if you want one of these openly acknowledged beauties.......best order now to avoid Xmas disappointment.......they make excellent gifts for Dads and Uncles and Brothers.....and perhaps the occasional Sister or G/F :D

To re-iterate once again...as Narikaa points out above......there are only 2x sources for Noob

Edited by TTK

@Ingo.....!

Wrong.....it's definitley NOT a Noob...the only thing Noob around you .....is 'YOU"......PT's are not from the same source.....stop deluding yourself......and potentially others....!

Hmm, it did not arrive until today, perhaps Monday...

Well, I dealt with PT many times last year and he always delivered the items I wanted.

And it wasn