When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris Replicas?

strinos

Hey everyone...I am relatively new to the replica world. I was wondering if any of the dealers here sell Oris replicas. Can someone let me know if Oris replicas are out there? Thanks

OK...I'm an idiot. I read some other posts and answered my own question. Sorry for not reading other posts before asking the question.

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone...I am relatively new to the replica world. I was wondering if any of the dealers here sell Oris replicas. Can someone let me know if Oris replicas are out there? Thanks

As a newbie myself I was wondering as well if there are any out there.

I found this nice piece with a 3-time indication (3rd in outer ring; adjustment via big crown):

http://www.horlogenieuws.nl/?p=31

It is celebrating the end of WWII in 1945. I do not know this GEN's price.

I would love to see it rep'ed.

the gen tt1 line-up starts at around $800, up to low/mid $2000 for regulator. their diver watches are well done, particularly the bracelets (except for the clasps which still seem lower quality). oris uses slightly modified eta's for most movements. i have not yet seen a decent rep of the tt1s although there are a few reps of this line. i'd agree that although they do have some very respectable entries in the sub lineup, that the rest of the line gets limited respect. even large dealers like tourneau do not keep oris in the same show room as the polexes et al, and relegate them to their smaller "sport watch" stores with luminox, sector, etc.

On the contrary there is a proliferation of ORIS reps 'out there'...most with poor deployants...but seldom are they popular enough to see them travel down the 'food chain'

Reg ,

If you know where I can find a good TT1 Divers or F1 Williams , pls drop me a PM.

Here is one of my Oris reps... together with another favourite friend: (Cross-dressing watches. The Oris is wearing the strap that the 147 was wearing when she first arrived at my house...:)

89005-28718.jpg

The oris XXL rep is. I think, fairly true to the original, position of the date window aside.

Except for the limited edition plate on the left-hand side of the case.

But not bad for a HK street-market watch. Perfect timekeeper, of course.