When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Congratulations Red Sox Fans!

cornerstone

26 rings...lol. Just ask Torre how he feels about that. It always comes down to "What have you done for me lately"

I have to admit growing up in Connecticut I was torn between the Sox and Yanks, but now living 10 mins from the Sox Spring training facility in Ft Myers, my son has learned the love the sox and hate the Yanks. Cant wait for spring training.

Natron

26 rings...lol. Just ask Torre how he feels about that. It always comes down to "What have you done for me lately"

I have to admit growing up in Connecticut I was torn between the Sox and Yanks, but now living 10 mins from the Sox Spring training facility in Ft Myers, my son has learned the love the sox and hate the Yanks. Cant wait for spring training.

Natron

I think that you've offhandedly encapsulated the reason why it's so much better to be a fan of the Sox (or the Yankees) than any other team in the league...When you grow up as a fan of these two clubs, you are instilled with not only a love for your team, but also an extreme hatred for your rival.

In most cities across the country, it a good day when your team wins...For fans of the Sox, it's a good day when your team wins, but a GREAT day when the Yankees also lose. It's that hatred that makes the baseball season a much richer experience...and it's why fans throughout the country are envious of both Red Sox Nation, and the Evil Empire.

Spread the Hate :thumbsupsmileyanim:

(Yankees Suck!!!)

Come to Boston and enjoy a game in "Americs Most Beloved Ballpark"

I LOVE THE HATE !!!!! Buy the way Americas most beloved ballpark is in Chicago (Wrigley Field) not fenway... All MLB fans know that..

Why dont you go to Cooperstown and enjoy the Yankees privite wing ... 82booba lol nice one there stevie0s ... How old are you??? Every 13 year old boys dream is to be a Yankees ..... its just better in Pinstripes ....Veritek is pussy Jaba should have taken his head off ...

Fenway Park is the most fan friendly park in MLB. I have been to three games at Yankee Stadium just this year - 2 vs. the Sox and 1 vs. Toronto. All three times I wore Red Sox stuff (hat, or jersey) and the crowd could have cared less for the action on the field. Instead they were too busy trying to heckle me and my friends.

Sorry we hurt your feelings :thumbdown: Stop crying IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT STAY OUTTA THE KITCHEN!!!........ Welcome to New York Pal Buck Foston

Every 13 year old boys dream is to be a Yankees ..... its just better in Pinstripes

Every kid in NY perhaps, but every kid in New England wants to be a Red Sox, every kid in Chicago a Cub or White Sox, every kid in Colorado a Rock...

well you get my point :rolleyes: This is why the game is considered America's Passtime. B)

Don't kid yourself into thinking every kid wants to be a Yankee. Hell, I grew up in Jersey and wanted to be Tom Seaver - there is another team in NY you know :p

And by the way..

I love two teams....The Red Sox and whoever is playing the Yankees

Team Pride

Four baseball fans, each from a major league city, are climbing a mountain.

On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for their team.

As the climb progresses, the odds increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets," and hurls himself off the top.

Next the Brave fan yells, "I love Atlanta, this is for the Braves," and hurls himself off the mountain.

Suddenly the Red Sox fan yells "This is for everyone," and pushes the Yankees fan off .

Natron

Team Pride

Four baseball fans, each from a major league city, are climbing a mountain.

On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for their team.

As the climb progresses, the odds increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets," and hurls himself off the top.

Next the Brave fan yells, "I love Atlanta, this is for the Braves," and hurls himself off the mountain.

Suddenly the Red Sox fan yells "This is for everyone," and pushes the Yankees fan off .

Natron

at least we got to the top first :p

....Veritek is pussy Jaba should have taken his head off ...

...The same Jaba who blew a critical playoff game because he was distacted by a few gnats? :rofl: Talk about a pussy...

at least we got to the top first :p

It's good that you can revel in past accomplishments...Maybe that will carry you through the next few years, as a senile Steinbrenner and his feeble-minded offspring try to reassemble the house of cards... :2a::winkiss:

82Booba, you are a true New York fan. Always thinking that the world wants to be a Yankee. When will you band of pinstriped losers understand that the most of the country HATES the Yankees.

Jaba couldn't carry Varitek's ball bag. Varitek calls the best game in baseball. Jaba folded like a lawn chair in the post-season like the rest of the Bronx Bozos.

I could do this all day..this is fun.

82Booba, you are a true New York fan. Always thinking that the world wants to be a Yankee. When will you band of pinstriped losers understand that the most of the country HATES the Yankees.

Reminds me of that scene in the Michael Keaton 80s movie, where the Japanese have bought out his auto plant. The new management come to the company softball game, wearing schnazzy pinstripe unis, compared to the rag-tag shorts and tees of the American workers.

George Wendt sees the Japanese and says: "Great. They look like Yankees. I hate them already".

:lol:

Everyone hates the Yankees. I don't hate them, per se. My favourite player next to Ted Williams is Lou Gehrig. But I dislike YANKEE FANS, especially those Upper East Side idiots who take out their Yankees cap once a year, when the Yankees win.

Jaba couldn't carry Varitek's ball bag. Varitek calls the best game in baseball. Jaba folded like a lawn chair in the post-season like the rest of the Bronx Bozos.

Varitek is without question, the best catcher in the league. Veteran, solid, with an amazing grasp of his pitchers' strengths.

Every DAMN TIME he called for the Gyro from Dice-K, the pitch worked. And any guy who caught Tim Wakefield for all those years has got to have the stamina of an ox!

Every DAMN TIME he called for the Gyro from Dice-K, the pitch worked. And any guy who caught Tim Wakefield for all those years has got to have the stamina of an ox!

There is no doubt that Varitek's strength lies in his game calling. He is a leader all the way around that team. One thing though VBarrett, Varitek does not catch Wakefield. He had for 3 years at the beginning of their tenure with the Sox but we picked up Doug Mirobelli, about 6 years ago, to catch Wake. It seems like he is the only guy that can do it effectively. That knuckleball is not an easy thing to catch.

Wowsa surprised I missed this thread but I guess when you are new you don't realize this forum is here lol...

SO funny to listen to the Yanks fans babbl eon about their rings and this and that. Let me ask you something how many of those titles did you witness?? Also you have to talk about the past because the present state of the Yankees is terrible.

Just remember the Yankees hold the title for THE Biggest Collapse in Sports History all by themself no one else to share that with lol

Jeter sux Arod swallowed ;)

Glad to hear the good news :)

Fox

Socks

Box

Knox

Knox in box.

Fox in socks.

Knox on fox

in socks in box.

Sox on Knox

and Knox in box.