When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Halloween 2007

Victoria

My boyfriend went as some rocker from AC/DC I think. Bought a kiddie guitar from Toys'r'Us and everything. :p

Did you guys attend any Halloween parties this weekend? See any scary films?

The most I did was pass by the condo Halloween Party (held in the reception hall every year for the kiddies, since there's a strict "No knocking on doors" policy), and as I passed by, they asked me if I wanted to take up a tray of cheese whiz and crackers, plus some Red Stripe beer.

Who wouldn't!

Me and two others threw the biggest Halloween party in town 2 days ago on saturday night. The comon costumes this year were variations of Pirates for guys and slutty little almost naked girls in white lingerie and angle wings.. I thought i'd died and gone to heaven! LOL

I love halloween :wub:

Me and two others threw the biggest Halloween party in town 2 days ago on saturday night. The comon costumes this year were variations of Pirates for guys and slutty little almost naked girls in white lingerie and angle wings.. I thought i'd died and gone to heaven! LOL

I love halloween :wub:

PERV! :lol:

Thanks for the reply, Lonnie. Do you have any pics? Were the police called? What was your costume? Many questions!

You know, when I was growing up, we didn't celebrate Halloween in the UK. From what my cousins with children tell me, it's very different these days.

Vic when i grew up in UK we did not much celebrate Halloween as use it to practice our "demanding money with menices" trick or treat when i was a lad was mainly 12 to 16 yr olds wearing a mask using very thinly veiled threats, i know it was one of my main earners! Bomb fire night was a chance to restock Ammo. Back then the vilage copper had very sore hands from giving us all a slap, Now the social worker needs therapy. I miss those days.

Any one want to go Trick or Treating with me?

Vic when i grew up in UK we did not much celebrate Halloween as use it to practice our "demanding money with menices" trick or treat when i was a lad was mainly 12 to 16 yr olds wearing a mask using very thinly veiled threats, i know it was one of my main earners!

:o

I bet you were a twoccer too!

Bomb fire night was a chance to restock Ammo.

See, I loved bonfire night. The fireworks, the Guy being lit up by the village arsonist, the smell of greasy chipolatas and saveloys being consumed by grannies remembering the Blitz. Happy days.

Back then the vilage copper had very sore hands from giving us all a slap, Now the social worker needs therapy. I miss those days.

Sniff, me too. A gentler simpler England, captured in daguerrotype. I must say you looked very handsome in your muttonchops for a punk.

Any one want to go Trick or Treating with me?

Ooh ooh pick me! I have handguns!

Could be worse, this was my daughter and I last year.

FI170026.jpg

Not much in the way of a quick get away wearing that I can tell you -_- .

:o

:lol: :lol:

:1a: (Daughter)

:2a: (Hyster)

;)

P.S.: Awesome, just awesome. What a FUN dad you are! Since Bender is hotness, you must've been the hit of the party!!

P.S.: Awesome, just awesome. What a FUN dad you are! Since Bender is hotness, you must've been the hit of the party!!

Thank you V, it did go down quite well :D.

I moved into an area where everyone was fairly well off, I decided to throw a party at halloween to get to know everyone. I told them it was fancy dress by buying a costume was banned (They would just throw money at it). Everyone had to make their own.

It has become a bit of a tradition now and everyone puts in a lot of effort, its just much funnier when people have made the costume themselves.

A guy turned up a Shrek one year and he was just awesome, really impressive, must have took him ages.

The kids quite enjoy it too :D