When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire Crazy Sales

ryaku

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the customs in his country is wide open... :p

I wouldn't wish a customs crackdown on anyone, even Paul.

Remember, some of the people using his Baitandswitchsspire crazy bake sale are our friends.

I hope the customs in his country is wide open... :p

:D

It doesn't matter because Paul guarantees safe delivery... So I guess Paul has to put his secretary Miss Lin to deliver by herself :Jumpy:

I wouldn't wish a customs crackdown on anyone, even Paul.

Remember, some of the people using his Baitandswitchsspire crazy bake sale are our friends.

I was talking about the "guy" that ordered 50 watches in one order...

I don't wish that to anyone, I just say that passing 50 watches would make me nervous.

Thank you for your order.

It's shopping time!!

Aspire yous ~~

One single order for 24pcs yesterday,the customer save a lot of money>>

ALL watches with FREE and We guarantee all customers will receive their goods safely or get 100% refund.

60931-34650.jpg

DROOL.......

Excuse me let me pick up my lower lip! :Jumpy:

I wish that order was headed my way!

Jon :victory:

You'd be surprised how much the dealers mark up their offerings, sometimes over 100%. I got my CN 111H from Silix for $110+$8 shipping (Shipping@Silix $16 for 2) when the same rep from Joshua will set me back $168 plus at least $10 for shipping. (Shipping@Joshua $30 for 3) You do the math. :g:

See the Silix shipping charge for yourself:

registered airmail, which costs EUR13/US$16 for one or two watches and takes up to 3 weeks for delivery;

and international express mail, which costs EUR22/US$28 for one or two watches and takes 3 to 5 days for delivery to any major city in the world. Prices may vary from county to country.

If you buy one watch and reguest express shipping,that will cost USD 28 for one watch and I am not sure if they guarantee all customers will receive their goods safely or get 100% refund.

Who pay the shipping charge for second shipment if customs hold your package?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

See the Aspire eshop shipping charge and guarantee for yourself:

-Free International shipping service

that means no matter how many watches do you order,no matter where you are,all with FREE EXPRESS shipping.

-We ship out all packages from 5 different countries everyday.

-We guarantee all customers will receive their goods safely or get 100% refund.

Edited by 00-Aspire eshop

That's what I have already said... It was very smart from Paul to take the money and then do the orders ;)

If he had played the game as planned it wouldn't have been a problem. Unfortunately one thing brought to another and then the complains...

His behaviour during his previous PAM crazy sale was :thumbdown: because of what he tried to do (and the time-frame of deliveries because of that) and not because he has never delivered ;)

A brief story for you guys,

about 15 months ago,most big dealers discuss how much should they charge for the coming new PAM models.

It's a good opportunity to eran a lot of money since the demand is heavy.

I remember their retail price should be USD 500~550.

I say no,that's not my style.

I place about 500pcs order to factory and only offer USD 220~250 to you,the old members of TRC and RWG.

Few days later,the factory told me they were completely weighed down by the stress of other dealers.......

If Aspire still offer such low price,they will not provide us products even we pay top price.

I say no problem,I prefer refund my customers in stead of sell Pam models at USD 500~550.

Newbie,who let you enjoy your replica watches at such low price and with all guarantee?

If you know nothing,at least do'nt complaint everything.

Until today,

You can see how much the dealers mark up their offerings, sometimes over 100%

MOST dealers' offer must add USD 30 shipping charge for one watch.

Omega Planet ocean USD 248 + USD 30 shipping charge = USD 278

Our same model W-2008 only sale USD 159 FREE shipping.

Most new dealer start play the game show a low list price and hard to find how much shipping charge they will charge.

Show some photo on photo album without any description.

Only say "hey,it's TW best" or They are the BEST EVER grades which you can find in the replica industry.

That means you have to pay USD *** more to get this baby.

Ultimate!????

What a wonderful mark up!!!

Have a nice day.

Paul B)

Edited by 00-Aspire eshop

See the Silix shipping charge for yourself:

Sorry, Paul, but at least Silix don't lie about their prices.

They tell you a price and they sell you a watch at that price. They also charge shipping.

You, on the other hand, advertise one price and then recant when you get an enquiry, hoping that once I've put in the leg-work, once I'm in the store, I'll settle for a more expensive watch.

Free shipping doesn't help when the watch isn't available at the advertised price.

@Paul /Chris...whatever the hell your name is.......Why don't you be more professional and let the quality of your product / service / pricing speak for itself ....instead of shooting off your big mouth about other dealers such as Joshua or Silix....these guys have earned their reputation by offering good service and competitve pricing......all you seem to want to do is start some sort of pricing war.......it's about more than just price.........I don't enjoy the best of reputations here...because of my lack of response etc etc.....but I do endeavour to give a good service....it doesn't suit some people......and does others........but once again you're stirring up a lot of [censored] ...especially with newbies who don't realise the service you failed to provide in the past....last time when you over reached yourself.....it wasn't that long ago that you declared that we were only 2% of your business.....suddenly you're walking the walk and talking the talk...as tho' you were [censored] of the walk.......you've said your piece by advertising your sale.......let it rest now and sit back and wait for the orders........unless of course that you're so desperate for orders......that you need to keep marching up and down with the billboard.....!

As for the members...please remember the good dealers who have supported you......they NEED your support.........to continue to bring you the best quality and service.......remember ...every order that goes this way.....means an order lost to the likes of River / Joshua / TWG / Narikaa.. etc etc.......I don't of course include myself in the above....I'm still striving to improve my service.......!

The old maxim still rings true......the bitter taste of poor quality and service remains long after the sweet taste of a good discount......!

Edited by TTK

Sorry, Paul, but at least Silix don't lie about their prices.

They tell you a price and they sell you a watch at that price. They also charge shipping.

You, on the other hand, advertise one price and then recant when you get an enquiry, hoping that once I've put in the leg-work, once I'm in the store, I'll settle for a more expensive watch.

Free shipping doesn't help when the watch isn't available at the advertised price.

Sorry for my poor English.

We still need 2~3 days more to adjust the list price to sale price.

(almost done)

The order is heavy now.

We also do'nt lie about our prices.

Who lies you?

MOST dealers' offer must add USD 30 shipping charge for one watch.

Omega Planet ocean USD 248 + USD 30 shipping charge = USD 278

Our same model W-2008 only sale USD 159 FREE shipping.

Paul :bounce:

You just concentrate on your orders and don't worry your little head about where I live.......remember i'm an ex PI....and it'll take me less than two shakes of a strippers g-string to find out all about you......!

Despite ALL your 'heavy orders now'....you seem to have plenty of free time to converse here.........perhaps you're guilty of mendacity or at the very least over exaggeration......BTW.....I ship free ALL the time......and my PO swiss was $215.00 with free Paypal and shipping........!

Edited by TTK

Newbie,who let you enjoy your replica watches at such low price and with all guarantee?

If you know nothing,at least do'nt complaint everything.

Ah.. I am a newbie now... Excellent. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Paul for the compliments.. (although I was a newbie when I started buying from Paul ) :group:

:winkiss:

Sorry guys to disappoint you.. I have 10 watches from Paul... and not me who polished his watches everyday.. my family who don;t give a [censored] and they wear the hell out of them...

Rolex Lv, 2 lady rolex, Yachmaster, Sub, Omega SMP, my 036, 2 029 etc etc..

All of them were in perfect condition when they came (except the clasp on the Omega that was faulty and replaced immidiately)

I guess if you have 10 out of 10 success and good merchandise you cannot badmouth the dealer...

I have bought from the old Paul and the new one with the secretary. No problems here..

Although when he stopped accepting paypal, I stopped buying from him and I have gone to Silix ;)

Ahhh.....how silly of me.....I should have known you would have plenty of time.....after all....you don't ever touch the product....never inspect it.....never see it......you just use the factory photos......you're not the little guy at the factory who has to wrap it and then run the gauntlet at the Post Office....in order to earn another bowl of rice.....all you do is act as the middle man.....raping the customer for profit that you do very little to earn....that's why you have the time....and of course the secretary...( who really works for the factory....same as your shipping depot....!