When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire Crazy Sales

ryaku

Hi

Sorry,but I do'nt think your information is correct.

You have to confirm again before you post it on public forum.

I don't give a rats ass whether you think my information is correct or not - it came right off of the Moneybooger's Invoice.

And you presume to tell ME how & when to post here? 59287-34964.gif Don't give me your crasy [censored], or I'll have my boys run over your ass with a tank.

59287-34965.gif

Edited by bres3000

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many orders........but still finding time to plead his case......still smells of desperation to me......he must have a big phone bill to pay......!

And why does he keep calling himself Paul.....?

I don't give a rats ass whether you think my information is correct or not - it came right off of the Moneybooger's Invoice.

And you presume to tell ME how & when to post here? 59297-34962.gif Don't give me your crasy [censored], or I'll have my boys run over your ass with a tank.

59297-34963.gif

CHILL out!... No reason for aggressive behaviour!

And why does he keep calling himself Paul.....?

That's his 'dealer' name... or 'Chris Lin' I don't know :bangin:

Edited by Rolexman

My congratulations to all who ordered in this crazy sale.

Remembering Mr. Paul`s last crazy sale action,

I quess you already bought your X-mas present,

and if you are lucky you will get it just right in time. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by tescardo

MOST dealers' offer must add USD 30 shipping charge for one watch.

Omega Planet ocean USD 248 + USD 30 shipping charge = USD 278

Maybe that's the real BULLSH*T.

Our same model W-2008 only sale USD 159 FREE shipping.

Take it easy,the order is too heavy now.

Paul

In this business service, communication and reliability are the most important aspects. Even more important than price. I think all members will aggree with me on that.

Edited by Rolexman

Our offer is FREE shiiping and We guarantee all customers will receive their goods safely or get 100% refund.

But you don't stand behind your advertised price of $79 for an IWC Aquatimer.

ps. Yes, sell me the watch at the advertised price and I will shut up ...

(edit to add PS)

Edited by Pugwash

I do believe that this thread is in fact getting in to the realms of craziness. :wacko:

To me its simple, you go to Aspire, you find the watch you want, you look at the price and then you decide........Buy/Don't Buy.......Done.

Ken

Could not say it better myself... You my friend have the power to lock it...

Lock this one, where there is actual discourse? I don't get it. :blink:

There are worse threads than this one, believe me. Now, if I were to keep to RWG form, I should accuse you of being a paid Asspire shill, but I know that's silly and not even that amusing, so I won't. :Jumpy:

Rather than lock a thread, it's much easier to just not reply ... :lol:

Ok. But tell me pleas, where is this thread going?

We'll know when we get there. :D

Seriously, it's a discussion about the aspire crazy sale[1]. If that's not discussion-worthy, what are we here for?

[1] See? In the interest of unbiased discussion, I didn't even call it the baitandswitchspire crazy bake sale.

Whoa..............hang on a tic..........can someone please tell me where I suggested locking this thread, what I said is the thread is getting stupid and if people don't wish to buy from Paul that's fine..........but we get the point already. :blink:

Ken

Intresting thread...... :g: .....What will happen when Aspire's customers start receiving their watches, with no problems?

BTW I purchased a Santos 100 from Paul during his last crazy sale, I got it within a week.

Intresting thread...... :g: .....What will happen when Aspire's customers start receiving their watches, with no problems?

BTW I purchased a Santos 100 from Paul during his last crazy sale, I got it within a week.

But he thinks you're rich because you're in Monaco. :o

That's excellent ... for you.

It's fairly obvious this was not the norm, however.

What happened was Paul screwed up on the crazy sale Pam shipment, he tried to get the orders in before he had the stock and when things all went to custard people started to complain to Paypal, which then locked his account for a significant period of time. All other shipments (i.e. Rollies & Omegas) during the crazy sale were not affected and that's the reason why I got my Cartier within a week.

This time the crazy sale wasn't as big as the last one, with only a $30-$50 drop on price on the most common Rollie, Omega and Breitling reps. And as Sichuan mentioned $100 including shipping for an ETA Rollie can be done.

You'd be surprised how much the dealers mark up their offerings, sometimes over 100%. I got my CN 111H from Silix for $110+$8 shipping (Shipping@Silix $16 for 2) when the same rep from Joshua will set me back $168 plus at least $10 for shipping. (Shipping@Joshua $30 for 3) You do the math. :g:

See the prices for yourself:

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=796

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1471

Many times its not only the dealers but their uplines. Joshua may have purchased a stockpile of 111's at $125 to get a better price and get it earlier... 3 weeks later the same upline may have sold it to silix for $80 (since joshua helped cover some of the cost of tooling for more units). Dealers that have stock first get screwed if they arent able to clear out their on hand before prices get slashed in half to the remaining dealers. This is one of the reason there has been such a long wait on the PAM 187, no dealer wants to get stuck with 25 units that they paid double what everyone else is selling for in a month (or a loss $200/unit).

Edited by supermanx

What happened was Paul screwed up on the crazy sale Pam shipment, he tried to get the orders in before he had the stock and when things all went to custard people started to complain to Paypal, which then locked his account for a significant period of time. All other shipments (i.e. Rollies & Omegas) during the crazy sale were not affected and that's the reason why I got my Cartier within a week.

That's what I have already said... It was very smart from Paul to take the money and then do the orders ;)

If he had played the game as planned it wouldn't have been a problem. Unfortunately one thing brought to another and then the complains...

His behaviour during his previous PAM crazy sale was :thumbdown: because of what he tried to do (and the time-frame of deliveries because of that) and not because he has never delivered ;)

The "adjusted price" for moneybooker orders is on the realm of about 7%. This information posted IS CORRECT. I think this is because it converts the $159 USD to EUR (or whatever currency it was, i can't remember) and then reconverts it back to USD when it charges our credit cards. This addes approximately 7% to the actual price listed on the website- depending on the day and depending on the exchange rate. despite this additional cost, i can't find the Omega Seameaster GMT for that kind of price, so i'm going to order as soon as my account is set up. think of the price descrepancy with moneybooker as a shipping fee... it takes the sting out of it. :)