When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire Crazy Sales

ryaku

Yes,I am putting all watches for sale and we need 3~4 days mopre to adjust the price for each model.

When I say all that means all.

I already list which model with new sale price on forum.

Sorry,I have to log out........the order is too heavy today.

Have a nice day.

Paul :bicycle:

let's surf on pauls web page...untill the wind is good for surfing...

and wait untill he updates the prices...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is the IWC Aquatimer that's listed at $159 on the site actually $79 as advertised here?

Your response to my enquiry email seems to contradict this, merely pointing me at the IWC section of your site.

I will wait to see if there is any change on your site over the next few days. If your advert is misleading, however, could you please clear up the ambiguity before we start hounding yuo for false advertising. :D

Edit to say Paul has corrected his advert. It's no longer stating the aquatimer is $79.

"This post has been edited by 00-Aspire eshop: Today, 11:55 AM"

Edited by Pugwash

AAAAgggain???? Did everybody got thier watches from the first Crazy Sale??

People never learn :bangin:

I remember all the screaming of the last crazy sale. I was sure Paul would be out of business after that, but look like people forget fast.

People never learn :bangin:

I remember all the screaming of the last crazy sale. I was sure Paul would be out of business after that, but look like people forget fast.

it's just that some people are either overoptimistic or implusive.

As far as I'm concerned I won't support neither amateur dealer nor contrarian dealer with my money.

Guess who is who.

Sorry guys. but I don;t remeber ONE member who didn;t got his CrazySale watch or a refund.

If there is one he can step up now...

I remember waiting for MONTHS... but eventually eveybody got their watch or refund (Personally I changed my order to something he already had in stock - a 036 instead of the 183)

CRAZY SALE is such [censored].... You can't even see which watches are on crazy sale. Only the amount of each brand. F.e. Audemars Pigxxx(2). He probably didn't even alter the prices on his site.... he's just using 'his crazy sale' as a marketing tool.

Pretty clever :whistling:

Edited by Rolexman

I think you have confused his previous crazy sale with this one..

In his previous one he DIDN'T had the watches in hand... and he did it to get money and proceed to the order.

Now it seems he wants to get rid of stock.

Personally I prefer to buy from Silix (cheap and accept paypal) but if Paul had a nice Pam on his sale and he accepted Paypal I wouldn;t had any problem buying from him.

CRAZY SALE is such BULLSHIT.... You can't even see which watches are on crazy sale. Only the amount of each brand. F.e. Audemars Pigxxx(2). He probably didn't even alter the prices on his site.... he's just using 'his crazy sale' as a marketing tool.

Pretty clever :whistling:

Maybe have a look at the previous posts in this thread ;)

Yes,I am putting all watches for sale and we need 3~4 days mopre to adjust the price for each model.

When I say all that means all.

Sorry,I have to log out........the order is too heavy today.

Have a nice day.

Paul :bicycle:

ntil I see lots and lots of positive dealer reviews like in the old days...

Ones that don't look like they're written by someone hoping for a free watch?

For $79, I'd have bought the IWC Aquatimer, but then he 'fixed' the price.

Sorry guys. but I don;t remeber ONE member who didn;t got his CrazySale watch or a refund.

If there is one he can step up now...

I remember waiting for MONTHS... but eventually eveybody got their watch or refund (Personally I changed my order to something he already had in stock - a 036 instead of the 183)

I don't have personal experience

and I'm not going to badmouth Paul

but as you remember the RWG/TRC member made about 2% of his sales.

So what we have learned from some of our members may well be just the tip of the crazy iceberg.

There are other fora apart from replica fora and I provided several months ago on the old RWG a link to a forum where several members reported not having received their watches or refunds or so much as a simple explanation after 5-6 months of waiting.

according to our members' reviews, you are fine if the watch doesn't have any issues on arrival but

if something is broken, then you're sold.

I use the word 'reliable' in a different context.