When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist-Check (7-8 Nov 2007)

Victoria

Fresh wristie, from Sunny 80F (cuando no?) Cloudless South Florida. :)

whiteyorangeysunnywristhf0.jpg

Guys, allow me to briefly address the question of photos.

I love taking photos of myself. But I actually stopped posting (regularly) over at RWI because every time I opened my Inbox, it was a creepfest of "You're hot! I want to see your face!!" request for photos of myself.

Recently, uncharacteristically, I've noticed an increase of such requests at august, sophisticated RWG.

Being sometimes the lone woman on a forum gets you lovely compliments, and I enjoy and appreciate every one. Never stop, because I try to return whenever I can in kind. :)

But take what the lady gives you. You have my wrists, my fingers, my arms, even my feet. My boyfriend has the rest. Capiche? Thanks guys.

P.S.: He's a VIP member here, and in fact, this is the only thread he checks out regularly. He loves my Wristies. ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P.S.: I used to be a Saab owner. Love them still. Shame my mechanic moved to Vermont.

I think all Saab mechanics eventually retire to Vermont, to be with "their people". Subaru mechanics fade away to New Hampshire :cold:

2008????? ...am i missing something? I thought it was still 2007 :huh:

Yes sir, beautiful cars.. Been for sale in Norway since late september I think. My Audi-importing friend is expecting one for himself before christmas.

..unfortunately they start out at $75,000 for the base model here.. ..and end at $215,000 for the 354hp V8.. :giveup:

I think all Saab mechanics eventually retire to Vermont, to be with "their people".

Yep. Steve was a long-haired hippie, who usually rode around on a hog with his hippie-chick wife and naked blond toddler son. You'd never know by looking at his skinny, po' white trash frame that he was a multi-millionaire...

Subaru mechanics fade away to New Hampshire :cold:

:lol:

Why would anyone want to end their days in New Hampshire and Vermont, after having lived out their youth in Florida?

What, we don't have apples here?? :p

2008????? ...am i missing something? I thought it was still 2007 :huh:

Hello, Yellomen? Who doesn't know that next year's models come out in September? ;)

Best time to buy a "car of the year" is around NOW.

@Everythingape: Yipes, steep prices...my Canadian boyfriend is coming down to the US, to buy a car down here. It's about $15,000 cheaper than buying the same in Canada. "Free" health care comes with a price, people...

EDIT: Wow! Is this right? The same car you mention, Ape, for U$70,000?

http://www99.epinions.com/content_40113291...nkin_id=8003929

Yes sir, beautiful cars.. Been for sale in Norway since late september I think. My Audi-importing friend is expecting one for himself before christmas.

..unfortunately they start out at $75,000 for the base model here.. ..and end at $215,000 for the 354hp V8.. :giveup:

Thats typical norway, your prices are way too high! but then you have your oil and good economy also ;)

Haha..

Got mine for $75K and its the 3.0 TDI. Basemodel starts from $45K and the S5 (v8) goes from $75-100K depending on specs.

Pretty strange how much the prices can differ when our countries are just next to each other!!

/M

*sorry for being off topic*

@vbarrett : i feel like im cheating on my wife everytime i look gisele...... here's my desktop picture...

It's a grey area, CC. Like my boyfriend's teenage fascination with Alyssa Milano. If I saw him with a wallpaper of her, I'd be a little taken aback, but okay with it.

If I saw him actively seeking various poses, and plastering them all over the computer room...well, I'd start to worry. ;)

202a002.jpg

this is what i'm wearing today..... the left one.

Perfect!

Got mine for $75K and its the 3.0 TDI. Basemodel starts from $45K and the S5 (v8) goes from $75-100K depending on specs.

Pretty strange how much the prices can differ when our countries are just next to each other!!

To US RWG'ers: Is the 3.0 TDI available in the US, guys?

I know nothing of cars, but when I Googled to compare prices (I am in the market for a new car edit: well new car for me; it can be used), the first links were all from the UK or Europe.

EDIT: Just to make this a little on-topic, have you ever wondered what pics don't make the Wristchecks and why? Well, here's one of the Silix Rollie TT. Didn't make the grade. :D

mishamovadorolliettxk6.jpg

It's a grey area, CC. Like my boyfriend's teenage fascination with Alyssa Milano. If I saw him with a wallpaper of her, I'd be a little taken aback, but okay with it.

If I saw him actively seeking various poses, and plastering them all over the computer room...well, I'd start to worry. ;)

Perfect!

Now you got me googling for "Alyssa Milano" ... ! ;)

To US RWG'ers: Is the 3.0 TDI available in the US, guys?

..check this forum for further information.

http://forums.fourtitude.com/zerothread?id=3429999

It aint fair that the S5 (v8 version) is going for $50K in US !!! ($30K less than in sweden) ..damn you americans.. :)

/mike

EDIT: Wow! Is this right? The same car you mention, Ape, for U$70,000?

http://www99.epinions.com/content_40113291...nkin_id=8003929

:huh: No, not the same car.. That's the BMW 5-series.. (Women!) :boat:

..the 550i is actually the same price as the S5 though, $216,000. :)

I'd trade a little oil, some of the better football, one or two of the prettier girls and our worse weather for the swedish car prices any day. :D

Nice choice Tazz - thinking of exact same model, very disillusioned with Mercedes these days time to jump ship (back) - the ones I want I can't afford (new CL Coupe).

Same here Ape, seen a few around, a really beautiful yet understated car. Very me. Much cheaper though here - you must be mistaken on those prices in Norway - the A5 starts at