When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rolex Collection

baltic

Seen that a little while ago....still amazing though! Like Tanfo but with gens :lol:

Almost every sports model represented there except strangely no Explorer II or Milgauss :g:

Check out that ROW :blink: of SIX red 1680s in the middle - notice three of them have no-cyclops tropics on them.

But for me the most jaw-dropping is probably that gilt-dialled Bond with Brevet 8mm crown - second row third from left next to the DRSD - even if it has got a wrong insert on there.

If I had to pick though I'd probably go for that 6542 GMT at the centre bottom, just for aesthetic reasons :wub:

Seen that a little while ago....still amazing though! Like Tanfo but with gens :lol:

Almost every sports model represented there except strangely no Milgauss :g:

Check out that ROW :blink: of SIX red 1680s in the middle - notice four of them have no-cyclops tropics on them.

But for me the most jaw-dropping is probably that gilt-dialled Bond with Brevet 8mm crown - second row third from left next to the DRSD.

Sorry doc' didn't know it was posted before but I'm very new to the Rolex world and by heck I've got a LONG way to go to get to your level of knowedge - amazing!

It really is mesmerizing to see I just had to keep looking and rechecking my facts!

You're telling me, I can't begin to estimate how much that collection is worth! As I said I'm v v new to Rolex (been a committed Omega Speedy nut to date, with a few PAMS for the heavy metal look). I've just ordered the new 'super' SD from PT (first rep I've bought in about 6 months) - dipping toe v lightly into Rolex pond

In fact I'm such a new 'un to Rolex I didn't even realise they started in London! :rolleyes:

Red sub must mean something important to him also.
I'd guess it's the model that started him off, and off he went from there...

If it were me though, I'd find it impossible NOT to diversify even if it meant selling a few Subs off (not like this guy has a funding problem I'm sure but...) - needs another GMT or two, definitely a 1655 without any shadow of a doubt, and perhaps a 5514 or COMEX 1665.