When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want some tail?

Estaban

Not long, but from a beaver.

I've bought a lot of new straps lately. Two more on the way.

I like this one a lot. You don't see it very often.

2779887870102340968S600x600Q85.jpg

We're trying to reintroduce them into the rivers of the UK and you're hanging your watch off them!... :o

TC strap.

Check again.

If it says Timeconnection.biz on the inside of the strap, and you think it's a Toscana, hang on, because they used to sell Camille Fournets 4 years ago. It could be left-over (but very beautiful) hide! :)

EDIT: Check this out, Estaban, guys. This is what TC sent me some time ago.

standard.jpg

I made a mistake up top. My Beavertail is a Camille Fournet NOT an APB. I'll correct that.

And it seems that my glossy black beavertail is the equivalent of the TC1. Yours would be either the TC10 or TC14, if the hunch is right. A giveaway price!

Mine is definitely a Time Connection strap. The hide may have indeed come from elsewhere.

Great quality strap, but no longer available (at lease it's not listed)

Indeed -- it's a collector's item!

They START at $320 at Camille Fournet. I'd say anything below that was a steal, Estaban. :tu:

Naughty naughty naughty.... I heard that "Wynona Ryder has a big brown beaver", I did, I heard it on the radio the other day. Don't remember the band, though. Maybe Bloodhound Gang? Now every time I see her name, I think of it. Damn.... :rolleyes:

Winona Ryder's Beaver?? Was gibt es hier bitte zu diskutieren?

:lol:

I love the Bloodhound Gang! You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do in the Discovery Channel.

Perhaps from ABP (Atelier du Bracelet Parisien)? That's where mine is from. EDIT: Correction! It's from Camille Fournet.

camillefournetbeavertaitv9.jpg

@Estaban: That looks SO beautiful. You must look very handsome wearing that!

Camille Fournet straps are pretty difficult to top. I absolutely love their stuff! That beaver strap looks double sharp!

I love the Bloodhound Gang! You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do in the Discovery Channel.

Me too, though I have none of their records... The roof the roof the rooff is on fire.... we don't need no water let the motherf***er burn, burn motherf***er burn.... :lol: that's them too, isn't it?

Me too, though I have none of their records... The roof the roof the rooff is on fire.... we don't need no water let the motherf***er burn, burn motherf***er burn.... :lol: that's them too, isn't it?

Hey they sound like Die Fantastischen Vier, especially "Saft":

"gib mir deinen saft ich geb dir meinen

ich geb dir meinen saft gib du mir deinen"

:lol:

Indeed -- it's a collector's item!

They START at $320 at Camille Fournet. I'd say anything below that was a steal, Estaban. :tu:

That's freaking nutz to pay that for a beaver tail strap. :bangin: Especially one in black.

What is TC selling his for??

And I believe the one Estaban has was bought used from RWI, correct?

I have always wanted to work with beaver tail, but I am limited to two colors right now. Burgundy and Black. I could get a lot more colors, but I have to buy like 10 tails. Not sure if demand was that high.

That's freaking nutz to pay that for a beaver tail strap. :bangin: Especially one in black.

Well, the Euro is up and the Dollar is down, so that plays a role. I couldn't agree with you more, though, TT!

What is TC selling his for??

Sadly, or perhaps good for him, he stopped selling Camille Fournets 4 years ago.

And I believe the one Estaban has was bought used from RWI, correct?

I have always wanted to work with beaver tail, but I am limited to two colors right now. Burgundy and Black. I could get a lot more colors, but I have to buy like 10 tails. Not sure if demand was that high.

Not sure it is! But given the fact that mine looks very elegant, especially for dining out, and Estaban looks absolutely mint, second-hand or not, and versatile, I wouldn't mind to see what you can do with it.

What I'm really interested in though, is your North Florida rattler strap. That was sweet. :wub:

.... I heard that "Wynona Ryder has a big brown beaver", I did, I heard it on the radio the other day. Don't remember the band, though. Maybe Bloodhound Gang? Now every time I see her name, I think of it. Damn.... :rolleyes:

Kinda off topic, but that was Primus...Wynona's Big Brown Beaver...1995's "Tales from the Punchbowl" album.