When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

monday morning

First off big hello to everyone and thanks for some very helpful info here.

anyway great way to start the week with a knock at the door and my first rep! Breitling bentley 675 from PT, absolutly stunning!! tried to take some photos but cant seam to focus on the watch with my camera so will have to have another go later on.

cheers

first off, welcome to RWG hardingjosh :victory: hold onto your wallet and stay away from the hockey pucks (ie. panerais), and you might just survive your first six months of rep collecting :lol:

enjoy the ride :tu:

deltatahoe

ps, take a look at pugwash's photography tutorial and you'll be taking quality pictures in no time

First off big hello to everyone and thanks for some very helpful info here.

anyway great way to start the week with a knock at the door and my first rep! Breitling bentley 675 from PT, absolutly stunning!! tried to take some photos but cant seam to focus on the watch with my camera so will have to have another go later on.

I'd like to add my welcome to Deltatahoe's, Josh (guessing that's your name!). May your visits prove fruitful, for you and for us -- given that so few people post Wrist-checks of their Breitling Bentleys! Can't wait. :)

If your camera has a motion stabilisation or macro function, as my Sony does, that REALLY helps. Good luck!

well ladies and gents, i've had a grin on my face all day (excpet when i went to get my hair cut to day by a very large very chop happy polish chap but thats another story!!).

As i said i tried to take some photos this morning that where of a very poor standard which i just put down to my buget camera (couldn't possibly have been me!!!) anyway with a little direction from deltatahoe and some idiot proof guidence from pugwash i managed to get snapping propper!!! (big thank you pugwash for your idiot proof guide)

anyway set everything up and got snapping however lightings not great ( ie pillow case over light led to small inferno in my sitting room!!jokes but did start getting a bit hot!)

anyway my first pick of the evening and i was amazed how much better it was

8.jpg

after that i decided to get a little creative

7.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Face of the watch

3.jpg

Some Wrist shots

wrist2.jpg

wrist1.jpg

Really enjoyed taking these photos, wish they did replica cameras no doubt i'll be hankering after a new one soon!!! any comments on how to impove would be great.

cheers guys

Josh

Edited by hardingjosh

well i have a Panerai112H on its way from PT but he didn't have it in stock so its 'en route' so to speak.

after that, i've always liked the rolex explorer I, small, classy and descreetish! but then there is the UPO 45mm which i tried on the other day in shop, lovely looking watch had to stop myself from running out of the shop with it on!! but then with the 112 on its way and the vast 675 on my wrist i thought maybe something smaller like the SMP.

so a toss up between the smp and the rolexper I. but dont think it'll be for a bit (famous last words already priced them up looks like bread and water till xmas!!)

wish list:

SMP

UPO 45mm

ROLEXPER

Britling Mountbrillant (if it had a good movement in it)

PAN111

fiddy

IWC Portuguese

the list goes on and on ...................and on!!!!! not enough hours in the day or arms on my body to wear all these lovely watches!!!! (oh and also cash in my pocket!!)