When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cape Cod Polish

lanikai

i washed my watch with warm water and mild soap, now i have soap bubbles in my watch under the crystal....can I claim a new watch from CC as they told to do so ?

I highly doubt that, especially with it being a rep and all. You should never take it for granted that a rep is waterproof out of the box. What model watch is it and who did you get it from?

i washed my watch with warm water and mild soap, now i have soap bubbles in my watch under the crystal....can I claim a new watch from CC as they told to do so ?

Of course you can claim a new watch!

Now whether CC give you anything is a completely different matter.

Then again, you could just sue them...............whistling.gif

O/S

• 6 months later...

That is a proper way to do it yes!You polish the watch and then you buff out the cod with a microrfiber cloth untill nothing comes out on the cloth.

Then again with a clean cloth !After that you can wash it slightly. But i beleive that the the iritation is mostly from the chrome/nickel in the metal of the case,when you apply the cod it brings it up.Nickel is the mostly widely known for doing this!

Also an advice never ever use cape cod on a brushed case or titanium it would completly ruin the case's texture.Only on polished cases!