When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If your reps were gen

ironmarshal

drevil.jpg

Seriously, not so much... compared to others. I tend to buy reps of the moderately priced gens (steel Rolex, Omega, TAG, Breitling).

Bought and sold over a half million in the last year.

Just a 100k sample:

Diamond President $25k

WG Daytona Silver $25k

WG Daytona Black $25K

RG Exupery $17k

Black Vacheron Overseas $7.5k

White Vacheron Overseas $7.5k

+ a dozen more

There is another thread asking how many watches everyone has, so in keeping with that theme....if your reps were gens how much would the collection be worth?

Wow, Ironmarshal! You had the exact same reaction as I did, when we were talking of how many watches we had.

I posted this question, "How much are Your Reps Worth...if they were Gens?", at that time.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=53924

I conjectured that it's pretty easy for any of us to have $10,000 worth of reps, if they were gen watches. However, someone on another forum mistook my particular question. They thought WE each thought that's how much the watches were worth. :lol:

In my case, as I said back then, it would be an obscene total of dollars. For starters, both Corgi and I have the Patek Sky Moon which sells for $1.5m. So add that to the total of rep watches I revealed earlier...well, my neighbours must think I'm stinking rich.

There's a larf...

In my case, as I said back then, it would be an obscene total of dollars. For starters, both Corgi and I have the Patek Sky Moon which sells for $1.5m.

...and don't forget my new AP tourbillon worth $280,000

One day I wish I can go to sleep and have my reps materialize as gens the next morning.. I'd never need to work another day of my life!!!

Edited by Corgi

...and don't forget my new AP tourbillon worth $280,000

One day I wish I can go to sleep and have my reps materialize as gens the next morning.. I'd never need to work another day of my life!!!

Corgi, imagine if we shared a household? We would have to Brinks Security even my knickers.

Sorry V, didn't mean to step on your thread. I only recently joined the forums and since you started that post before I joined it never caught my eye. At least I'm starting to think like you....which I guess is alright as long as I don't wind up buying 75 reps!!

Wow, Ironmarshal! You had the exact same reaction as I did, when we were talking of how many watches we had.

I posted this question, "How much are Your Reps Worth...if they were Gens?", at that time.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=53924

I conjectured that it's pretty easy for any of us to have $10,000 worth of reps, if they were gen watches. However, someone on another forum mistook my particular question. They thought WE each thought that's how much the watches were worth. :lol:

In my case, as I said back then, it would be an obscene total of dollars. For starters, both Corgi and I have the Patek Sky Moon which sells for $1.5m. So add that to the total of rep watches I revealed earlier...well, my neighbours must think I'm stinking rich.

There's a larf...

Sorry V, didn't mean to step on your thread.

Oh nonono, that's not what I meant in posting it (rather to give you a link where you can see some replies to your question, in case of interest). :)

I only recently joined the forums and since you started that post before I joined it never caught my eye. At least I'm starting to think like you....which I guess is alright as long as I don't wind up buying 75 reps!!

He says now. :lol: