When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super ocean heritage on the way?

FxrAndy

Have a look at this offering from Kadloo a german distributor, now i am prety sure that these watches would originate in the east so if that is the case then look at the similaritys between the Kadloo mediterainian and the brietling superocean heritage.

Looking at this i recon that the super ocean heritage is on the way and welcome it!

post-1258-1195298417_thumb.jpg

post-1258-1195298438_thumb.jpg

I have seen both sizes in the AD as well; I liked the big one (the one I saw was black), although the window display wasn't flattering to it I think. The wee one with the mesh band wasn't my style at all (this was the bronze one).

Narikaa has had the first reps of the black big size already, although they were quartz (still, decent-looking watches in their own right in the big scheme of things).

I don't know, I was looking at the heritage at the AD yesterday, and am having a hard time loving it. I absolutely hate the bracelet, and the watch itself really does nothing for me either.

coud not say it better myself some of the new breitlings realy dont do anything for me.