When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

K2222 AR-coating review

Pugwash

Let me just say that Jakub is a great guy. I had the opportunity to meet him in person two weeks ago and I had a very nice time.

For people waiting for their watches, the process of AR is not done on a single watch. The lab has to gather 32 or 36 (don't recall the exact number J told me) for the process to start. I guess xelorrolex you are waiting longer since you got first in the line. I lost the previous run by a few days (past 4 weeks), so had to wait as long as you. Maybe next time you'll be the one to fill the 32nd spot and have the AR done in 2 days :)

Kuba is really great to deal with and the job done by him, his watchmaker and the AR comany is the best of the best.

And what I like most is the fact he is located in Poland and only like 180 km from me!

And it does not happen too often to have somebody offering such mods etc so close!

Still it does not change the fact we did not meet in person yet.

Will have to do so soon.

And George - I really need to see your RG HBB... Kuba said it is amazing!

Maciek, imagine how lucky I feel: I even run into Kuba two days ago doing my grocery in Carrefour :p What are the odds?

I'll bring the HBB RG when we manage to set up a Warszawa GTG. Hey, I think this AR-Run will be ready early next week, maybe You can do local pick up and a beer? :) That is my plan too.

• 7 months later...