When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lets Go Heat!!

watcher71

Dallas and Miami in the finals. O'Neil vs. Nowitski, the battle of the Titans. Sorry for Miami and Coach Riley, but I expect the Dallas to be winner in six. Without a doubt, the two best teams in the league. It will be a good series.

Didn't basketball season finish up around the first of April? :o

Pro basketball playoffs last so long that at the end almost the only people who care are the people in the two cities left standing.

Good luck and best wishes to fans of both teams (although I have never been a Shaq fan :yucky: ).

Fortunately the World Cup is just days away. :yeah: I've already programmed quite a few matches into my DVR.

Dallas and Miami in the finals. O'Neil vs. Nowitski, the battle of the Titans. Sorry for Miami and Coach Riley, but I expect the Dallas to be winner in six. Without a doubt, the two best teams in the league. It will be a good series.

I dont know man...heat are peaking at just the right time...and riley and shaq's experience in championship games will prove invaluable. Throw wade into the mix and other strong experienced vet role players into the mix and I have to believe the heat can pull it off. Go HEAT

The Heat's best chance is if the NBA cuts all the games down to just the first half. If you've watched what Dallas did to the Suns in most of the second halves, you know what I mean.

I really do like the Heat though...but I grew up in Dallas and have been waiting for this for a long time. Now that Dallas has learned how to play some defense, they should be tough to beat.

The Heat's best chance is if the NBA cuts all the games down to just the first half. If you've watched what Dallas did to the Suns in most of the second halves, you know what I mean.

I really do like the Heat though...but I grew up in Dallas and have been waiting for this for a long time. Now that Dallas has learned how to play some defense, they should be tough to beat.

The Suns, nor any team, has a Shaq! Impossible to stop.

go Bulls!

ops...they are not so good since MJ stopped playing...but i still like them...cause Toni Kukoc played there...

well, let's go back on topic....Shaq has always been one of my favourite players...so, best luck to Shaq & Miami!

go Bulls!

ops...they are not so good since MJ stopped playing...but i still like them...cause Toni Kukoc played there...

well, let's go back on topic....Shaq has always been one of my favourite players...so, best luck to Shaq & Miami!

Toni Kukoc was a great player. Great inside and outside game! Bulls were awesome during the Jordan era. I went to school with Shaq, met him a couple of times. Never had a class with him though. He's one of the coolest, nicest people you would ever want to meet. I'm a BIG FAN of SHAQ and the Heat! That Wade guy is pretty good too! Need guys like Haslem and Walker to step it up against the Mavs. By the way, I can't stand Mark Cuban!

The Suns, nor any team, has a Shaq! Impossible to stop.

Remember, it isn't about stopping Shaq. He'll get his points, but will the team get enough to outscore the Mavs? In time, we will have the answer and all our speculation will matter not.

90-80, MAVs lead 1-0. As Dallas showed in it's previous two series, losing game one means nothing.

The Heat sucked last night. Coulnd't make a free throw, the turnovers, getting beat off of the point, etc. Thank God they play 7. The Mavs are definately a deeper team. I mean, you got Jerry Stackhouse coming off of the bench. That's strong! The Heat better, dare I say, "turn up the Heat". Heat take it all in Game 7. Hopefully!