When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show your IWC 3717 now

Stephane

What bracelet or strap did you try on your IWC 3717?

Dear All,

I'm a little bored with the steel bracelet and do not like the rep black leather strap one either.

:yawn:

As mine is soon going to feature a K2222 AR coating and already got Eta wheels, I would love to see what you wear yours on.

IWC3717Puged_800_02.jpg

:yeah:

That's it.

Cheers

Stephane

:yeah:

Stephane:

Here is mine 3717; Although I bought it with SS band but I never wore it. I got 2 straps from Kurt; they're not cheap but the quality are excellent!

Watchboy(Kurt) Alligator Straps:

IWCwithALLIGATORSTRAPSwristshot5.jpg

IWCwithALLIGATORSTRAPSwristshot7.jpg

IWCwithALLIGATORSTRAPSwristshot8.jpg

IWCwithALLIGATORSTRAPSwristshot.jpg

Watchboy(Kurt) Kelvar Straps:

IwcStrap008.jpg

IwcStrap009.jpg

IwcStrap007.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for posting.

Well this is exactly what I mean: your 3717 looks much better to me (less anoying) than mine on SS permantly.

I'd rather get a "not cheap" strap instead of this very cheap rep leather one that came with it (croco patern).

Do you mind to share how to contact Kurt ?

I looked at some straps tonigth, and here are some I might consider.

I mean such a beauty needs some other dresses, right?

AnfiobioPolo2DiModell.jpg

CarbonChronoFs100DiModell.jpg

ChronIssimoDiModell.jpg

The one here under I would get a black, not a brown.

TitanCS.jpg

Cheers

Stephane

Mr. Pugwash wears his 3717 with a beautiful brown alligtor strap. I like that look more than with the black.

Personally I prefer the SS with this watch.

Both SS and Leather look great with the 3717, that is just one more reason that the 3717 is such a beautiful timepiece. A little bit of both works really well.

post-22-1195426859_thumb.jpg

Bonjour Mr. Stephane,

I've ordered 2 straps for my IWC:

- Black Alligator from The Watch Boys http://stores.ebay.com/The-Watch-Boys-Stor...760929QQfrsrcZ1

iwc3717img01333fu0.jpg

- Antique brown buffalo pilot strap from HKTan http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/thre...20Back%20Gators

No pics, it's still on its way....But check the wristies from Eunomians.

Salut :)

Bonsoir Monsieur Scoobs :D

Wow, it seems we are having lots of options here.

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts.

Untill now I tried to avoid the brown straps because I love the brown straps for watches (brown belts and brown shoes too).

An Italian friend once told me something like this "come on Stephane, if you wear black shoes, nobody notice you" ;)

I never tried black straps untill a week ago.

Fed up with these speedy bracelets issues that destroyed 4 different pin removal tools.

I ordered a black leather strap for that speedy and discovered it was looking much better than on SS bracelet in fact.

So, let's keep this rolling...

The 3717 deserve some attention for sure :wub:

Thanks for the Post Stephane..

Ordered 2 more gator straps from Kurt... great choice for the IWC Pilots ... waiting for the 3717 to come back from my collector .. swaping the dial out.. I don't think I'll make Chieftangs AR run though.. next time

the Watchboys brown gator for the pilot is being auctioned in the GD area and K222 donated a AR coating.. plus I am throwing in a bonus strap for the winner.. check it out ..

this is my 3717-2 Spitfire .... this will be complimented with a Watchboys honey brown gator...but the ss for now

post-2172-1195423357_thumb.jpg post-2172-1195423322_thumb.jpg

Lani,

I would be delighted to offer some more $$$ to RWG of course.

But, and I hate to say this, Gattor straps are not my cup of tea :(

Sorry for this

Cheers

Stephane

I know you make many contributions to the forum Stephane... good thing for the Gators in Louisiana ...

Man the AR coating makes such a difference on the black dial

does the genuine have such heavy AR?

my "swissed" 3717 looks cool on:

kevlar (looks great - but too long for my wrist <_< )

image10.jpg

really elegant on a gen Chronoswiss gator:

DSC_1281.jpg

the favorite because of the white stitches:

DSC_1258.jpg

But when it comes back from Jakub's AR run it will get a "skinny" strap from gasgasbones. Have one for my promaster and it is the best strap I ever had... :rolleyes:

I.. have got to get my crystals to chieftang.... the 3717 with the AR is BANGIN... without it it looks good but man .. ....

@Merlin that strap is looking good... anyone konw where this comes from it is a EU store?

so all the 3717 needs is AR, DW.. which Raymond directed me to .... and .. truth be told i am now gravitating toward that black strap (or brown) that is in the pic by Merlin

I.. have got to get my crystals to chieftang.... the 3717 with the AR is BANGIN... without it it looks good but man .. ....

@Merlin that strap is looking good... anyone konw where this comes from it is a EU store?

so all the 3717 needs is AR, DW.. which Raymond directed me to .... and .. truth be told i am now gravitating toward that black strap (or brown) that is in the pic by Merlin

It's a very comfy strap from a local watchdealer in austria. The claps says CALYPSO - but I canged it for a neutral one. Gen. clasp doesn't work because the clasp-side is 20mm.

It's a very comfy strap from a local watchdealer in austria. The claps says CALYPSO - but I canged it for a neutral one. Gen. clasp doesn't work because the clasp-side is 20mm.

that looks like very good quality leather.. like the strap andrew has ont he SOSF ..