When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 212 With Various Straps Of My Collection

V

Well.. I have my 212 ALL the time with the hirsch deployment strap and I said today to try and see how it looks with my other straps (concerning it is my favourite watch)

This is the result... Need your opinions.

I know what I think, but I need to see reactions without my opinion.

1. Marlboro leather

62131-34419.jpg

2. BOB Vertigo buffalo

62131-34420.jpg

3. Metta

62131-34421.jpg

4. Calvin Kein

62131-34422.jpg

Personally I think the Hirsch suits it just perfectly, although if I say it doesn't will you sell it ? If so, major suckage ! ;) Out of the above, nr 4 looks the best.

I decided to pop into the Watches of Switzerland in Knightsbridge today after Finepics said they had a new shipment in... what do I see ? A lovely 212 sitting in the window - had mine on too so I did get the royal treatment but the sales lady couldnt quite figure out why I wanted to check it out having one on the wrist (said it was a diff strap and the one I had got with mine was different ;) ) , have the say the OEM carbon with deployment isin't all that IMO so the hirsch is definately a keeper and I now need to star talking myself out of getting a real 212

Edited by exper

well V, if i had the hirsch deployment strap i would never think about putting any other on the 212...it is the most beautiful possile combo in my opinion....

but if you ever think of changing it with some of the 4 straps you put on the 212...go with the Metta....

i seem to be the only one so far that prefers the black bob vertigo. beautiful strap -- love the dark stitching (white stitching has too much contrast IMO). i'm not seeing the black vertigo buffalo on bob's website -- any chance you would part with yours? pm me if interested in selling.

thanks,

dt

i'm not seeing the black vertigo buffalo on bob's website -- any chance you would part with yours? pm me if interested in selling.

This black buffalo with this dark grey stitching was a prototype and one-off before the normal production where Christian and MAC decided to go with the white contrast stitching.

At the moment I like very much this strap and don't think of letting it go.. But if I will, I will let you know. ;)

Marlboro or Metta, i'll always love that Metta....until you come up with a better one, the WWII is pretty close :)

I have a thing for brown straps and the Metta just hits that note that no other can!

I cannot put the WW2 strap to the 212.. blasphemy :animal_rooster:

I will take with me my 212 on the CK black with logo buckle.. That's the chosen one.

I leave the Metta to my 111H ;)