When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix's delays...

tgchrono2

its the 2nd watch i ordered from Silix. The 1st arrived in normal time (around 18 days with registered mail)

Now he send me new email for Paypal payment. AFter the payment - last weekend - he has not answered or replied anything..... Is it usual for this delaer to ''disapear'' for short or long periods of time ?

its the 2nd watch i ordered from Silix. The 1st arrived in normal time (around 18 days with registered mail)

Now he send me new email for Paypal payment. AFter the payment - last weekend - he has not answered or replied anything..... Is it usual for this delaer to ''disapear'' for short or long periods of time ?

Yes, TD. Unfortunately, Jay has been having some problems of late, and there are several threads already on the topic.

Someone said he had gmail problems, but I have to tell you that Jay is a slow emailer at the best of times. 1-2 days is a good timeline for him.

Please read the other threads, and since I will email him soon, I can add your name to the queue, if you want.

@TD: With pleasure, I'll use "Tigerdaytona" as the reference, then, shall I?

It's perfectly normal for him and to be expected. It's talked about regularly here. Sometimes an order will arrive in five days and sometimes it will be five weeks. It's well known that his e-mail record is spotty. If it is a problem for buyers, then they should know to look elsewhere. But I have never had him fail to deliver and it's been at least a dozen watches.

Carl

Don't worry about Silix. Everything is fine.

Hey guys I have been in contact with Jay and the last week he has been responding very diligently. Whatever it was that was keeping his time must be gone now because he is back to great service.

One of the two members for whom I intervened with Jay, informed me via PM that Jay emailed last night.

Hopefully, the other member will have his questions addressed too. :)

I've been waiting over TWELVE WEEKS now for a replacement dial because the incorrect vintage Rolex was shipped, and waiting for the jubilee bracelet which I paid for at the same time as the Rolex, but was never included in the shipping.

<_<:yawn: