When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gaging Interest in Watch winders...

Feta1

So I was out shopping yesterday and at a Brookstone store they are running a special on duel watch winders. Regular $150.00 on sale for $49.99. I own a Brookstone single watch winder that currently holds my PO. I haven't worn that watch in a month but it is still ticking because it is on the winder :D Anyway as a thank you to RWG if there is enough interest I will go pick some up for members and ship them CONUS for $10.00 more. I am going back to pick one up for me and one as a gift. So PM me and let me know. The description is below: Happy Holidays!!!

538793_p.jpg

Double Watch Winder

Keep your self-winding watches precise with this automatic double watch winder!

Simply place your favorite automatic watches on the winder then walk away. Our dual watch winders automatically wind two watches for you at the same time!

Our double watch winder winds your watch automatically

Nice find.

I have wanted a winder for some time, but have been put off by the huge selection on eBay..

If you are willing to ship overseas, I would be very interested in the double winder. Probably shipping is more than the cost of the winder, but still a nice deal. :)

I just called my local Brookstone here in Charlotte and they did not have the watch winders on sale. Maybe just in your area. Nice find though.

P

I confirmed with my store that the price is $49.99. Please let me know by the end of the week!

how long is the warranty? I have a lot of doubts about these winders. I got one from ebay (8 watch winders) that lasted less than 6 months. if you can find out how long the warranty are on these, I would be interested. and is only the 2 watch one available? or is there a 4 watch winders as well? Thanks.

how long is the warranty? I have a lot of doubts about these winders. I got one from ebay (8 watch winders) that lasted less than 6 months. if you can find out how long the warranty are on these, I would be interested. and is only the 2 watch one available? or is there a 4 watch winders as well? Thanks.

I got a 4 watch winder...good brand too...think it was a Steinhausen...damn thing broke in 6 months too!!!

I really wouldnt mind this one either...keep me posted please!