When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week-end Wrist Check

Stephane

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My DSN 172 on my custom buffalo strap with blue stitching. When I say custom, I mean I just finished it this morning :) Looks like I need a new rep, so at least I can swap it up a bit, as this is the only one I have at the moment.

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

-brent

Edited by xlr8tn

082-onwrist-a.jpg

NO WAY, you got the 082! Maxmilian move over! :bleh:

It's beautiful. Goes equally well with tans and darker straps (OEM black calf?), I see. Oh man, DSN here I come...

@UB7: Trade ya! 83F and sunny. :p

hbbsunnymiamiau2.jpg

P.S.: Nahhh. That fire is unbeatable, great watch too. I'd skip the Bailey's, but double the hot choco. Plus put on some Perry Como. :)

After purusing my strap collection, which are many due to a loss of sanity during Elliots Christmas extravaganza last year,

I spotted this Mario Paci. Don't even recall what it is, but it looks nice on the fiddy. :g:

dsc04823gu9.jpg

NO WAY, you got the 082! Maxmilian move over! :bleh:

It's beautiful. Goes equally well with tans and darker straps (OEM black calf?), I see. Oh man, DSN here I come...

to everyone who guessed 082.. close, but not quite

it's another "homage" one.. it is a 082 but I requested specifically.. to have the blue hands :lol:

and yes, Titanium imo.. does not go well with brown straps :X

it needs a darker tone, black/etc .. or a really light one like the pic of that toscana amber, a brown strap just.. it doesn't look as good

imnho

the shiny/polished cases however go great with the brown straps :D (111's, etc)

to everyone who guessed 082.. close, but not quite

it's another "homage" one.. it is a 082 but I requested specifically.. to have the blue hands :lol:

Ahh, gotcha. Maxmilian still has the only real 082 rep, then. :p

I did see your other post about it, where you said you had an HKTAN strap coming in. I'm guessing this is not an OEM black calf, but a DSN strap, then.

The more I think about the 082, the more I want it, but perhaps given its limiting strap selections, it doesn't make too much sense. It's not versatile like the 249 is, with similar blue hands.