When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another SSD comparsion gen to rep...

Omega

Thanks!

Are your SD unmodded? The CGs and the lume looks better than usual. :)

CG's and gen inlay I alredy done, lume not. The only think I will do is the crown and tube, because is's too beamy.

The rehaut is OK for me, only the crystal has a to big conus. That is disturbing me at most...

Thanks to all for your comments... ;)

Thanks Omega! great review!!!

Maybe I sound stupid, but I can't understand which part of the CG's do we actually have to mod. The inner part (facing the "C") or the outer? or both? How easy is it to be done?

Did you do anything to the bracelet?

Your watch looks astonishing!!! wear it well my friend!!!

Maybe I sound stupid, but I can't understand which part of the CG's do we actually have to mod. The inner part (facing the "C") or the outer? or both? How easy is it to be done?

I think he has only done the inner portion. To make it perfect, you'd want to do inner and a little bit on the outer IMO, but as Tribal mentions, only freaks would notice.

Your watch looks astonishing!!! wear it well my friend!!!

If it's easy or hard to do I can't tell you, it depends on your skill... ;)

I think he has only done the inner portion. To make it perfect, you'd want to do inner and a little bit on the outer IMO, but as Tribal mentions, only freaks would notice.

Yes, only the inner part is done, the outer is OK.

And thanks again for the nice comments, I tryed my best to make the pics in the same light and position like the gen. But it's not so easy like I thougt... <_<