When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lange 1 (Zeitzone)

Victoria

Good idea? What giving it away? I just read the rest of the topic, and yes I agree, the people who know what a Lange is won't believe it, but most won't know anyway and its just a cool looking rep. I guess I could probably find a GENeric copy that looks like it but thats not as fun. That would be like buying an alpha paul newman instead of a DW newman. Blah.

Good idea about getting into Daytonas, since you can't find the Lange 1.

I wish we had more choices in the right-hand corner for rating posts. My Gold Stars can mean anything from "Outstanding job" to that which I give a newbie, "Welcome and thanks for choosing this awesome forum. Hope you have a great time". Somehow, I think they don't get it. :lol:

Anyway, that and the PMs are invaluable for an effusive lady like me.

Great topiv victoria (and all the other that contributed, of course)...also great pics :)

I also love Lange, but as with the rest of us here (I think) it's just a bit over my league, for now, but finding a good rep would be awsome to wear...

Although I don't wear my reps to show-off, when you have such a special watch in your wrist like a lange you secretloy want someone to notest that it is a lange in your wrist, but as said before, those are probably the same people that will know imediately that it is a rep, so it's a bit a catch 22 thing...

In my case I think I might get away with it, I'm a classical singer and as I move a lot and meet almost allways new people in every concert, they don't know for sure if I could get one or not...lol...

cheers

Great topiv victoria (and all the other that contributed, of course)...also great pics :)

'brigada, Cleobis! I'm glad you have been browsing all the forum's sub-areas. :)

I also love Lange, but as with the rest of us here (I think) it's just a bit over my league, for now, but finding a good rep would be awsome to wear...

Although I don't wear my reps to show-off, when you have such a special watch in your wrist like a lange you secretloy want someone to notest that it is a lange in your wrist, but as said before, those are probably the same people that will know imediately that it is a rep, so it's a bit a catch 22 thing...

Absolutely. BTW, I think the same thing about Panerai. Despite what others say about South Beach, I have seen all of THREE Panerai here, since becoming conscious of the marque. One was a Chinese lady tourist, wearing it on a pink band. I don't like that. :(

But oh well, for rep collectors this is the problem and I wonder if this is why many men here mod their watches. To be sure, there are those who love tinkering with the mechanics because men love that. But a lot of them seem to stick to marques which can be modded to look more gen -- like Rolex, Panerai, IWC, etc.

Lange clearly isn't one of those.

In my case I think I might get away with it, I'm a classical singer and as I move a lot and meet almost allways new people in every concert, they don't know for sure if I could get one or not...lol...

I'm sure you could!

It's also nice to hear we have a classical singer in the bunch. The season just started at the Florida Grand Opera (where Luciano Pavarotti had his US debut), and this reminds me, I have to go pick up some tickets. Maybe I'll see you here one day!

You'll be the only Don Giovanni with a Panerai. ;)

It's also nice to hear we have a classical singer in the bunch. The season just started at the Florida Grand Opera (where Luciano Pavarotti had his US debut), and this reminds me, I have to go pick up some tickets. Maybe I'll see you here one day!

Well, that would be great, though right now I'm more of thinking in getting into the German/austrian market...let's see but, if I ever go to the Florida Grand Opera, I'll be sure to let you know... B)

cheers

Dammit... I said I didn't wanna see it. :mellow:

The problem with this rep is - it really looks like 65 bucks + shipping.

True. Get it anyway, Emmzy. :)

@Emmzy: Hang on. Might get Narikaa to see about this. PMing as we speak. If it wouldn't kill you to wait, I'd say wait for a day! ;)

Perhaps this one will please you?

lange1_medium_i_101_025.jpg

I could get one of these for a little more dough. Don't like the black strap though, brown looks better.

Do you mean like for $19,000 more dollars? That looks like a Gen. I would stay away from whoever is using that as their pic. What site are you looking at anyway?

Do you mean like for $19,000 more dollars? That looks like a Gen. I would stay away from whoever is using that as their pic. What site are you looking at anyway?

No you are wrong, this only costs 18,250 dollars.......it's available at an AD in Marbella. Nice little Christmas present for me, I've worked hard this year, I think i deserve it! ;)

Ive just posted this in another L&S thread:

I have gained quite a reputation for getting good Lange & Sohne reps

But if you want likeness to the original, unfortunately you have to stay simple and NO date apertures

To this end IMHO to best replica in this respect is the RICHARD LANGE...............

RICHARDLANGE.JPG

RICHARDLANGE1.JPG

RICHARDLANGE2.JPG

To save you some Google time heres the gen:

RICHARDLANGEGenFss.jpg

RICHARDLANGEGenF.jpg

RICHARDLANGEGenB.jpg