When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cleveland Ohio Gtg

chrono903

I'm in pittsburgh and thought of a get together a while back,,,,,,even a few places in NY came up as possiblities. Then my typical organizational skills took over and nothing happend. Still, I'm familiar with beachwood,,,,,,would be into it. I'll drop a pm

I'm in pittsburgh and thought of a get together a while back,,,,,,even a few places in NY came up as possiblities. Then my typical organizational skills took over and nothing happend. Still, I'm familiar with beachwood,,,,,,would be into it.

cool! that make 3 of us. i am from allentown originally, so i am a pa guy. my bro is in oil city.

go steelers! do me a favor, pm me with days you are open, weekends primarily.

thom

PM John Holbrook. He lives in Ohio. :Jumpy:

That would be something I'd like to see. I've followed his reviews and got a ton of information from them. His rolex reference site is largely responsible for my online interest in watches. He's a contributing writer for a few esteemed watch magazines. He's one of my horological heros.

That said, I was just daydreaming about him at a gathering of rep fans. I think that he would be amazed and horrified at the quality of some of this stuff.

On second thought....lets just keep this among friends... :whistling:

PM John Holbrook. He lives in Ohio. :Jumpy:

That would be something I'd like to see. I've followed his reviews and got a ton of information from them. His rolex reference site is largely responsible for my online interest in watches. He's a contributing writer for a few esteemed watch magazines. He's one of my horological heros.

That said, I was just daydreaming about him at a gathering of rep fans. I think that he would be amazed and horrified at the quality of some of this stuff.

On second thought....lets just keep this among friends... :whistling:

he s in dayton. i have read his invicta stuff also over the years and frequent his board. not so sure if he'd been into it in light of his magazine column.

Come to Columbus and join the rest of the party coming up: www.londoncobrashow.com

I am president of the group holding this. I will be in Lexington at Mid-Ohio on 6/20-21 and the show is 6/23-25.

Replica cars and replica watches! Works for me.

I live in Columbus...and I would be up for the trip 2(hours) I just started collecting about 6 months ago I have a lot of the SHOPnbc stuff. I am looking to get into the replica end as well. That's why I'm here :D !

I HAVE to go to CANADA for a fishing trip :thumbsupsmileyanim: the first week of JULY but after that I'm good. If you think it would be more central to set up in Columbus let me know I'll help set it up! Either way it sounds like fun to me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Shive

• 2 weeks later...