When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fully Modded Rbj Wm Sub

onexchef

man u havent seen nothing yet, here is some better pics i took for u , those u have were just some quick shots , enjoy

64887-33900.jpg

64887-33901.jpg

64887-33902.jpg

here is a lume shot for u

64887-33903.jpg

someone once said lets see it up close after its been lume , so here u go , enjoy , now if u cant see a flaw that close up , then hummmm u may not see it on the wrist either, when i relume i dont like it to look like its been relumed , if u catch my drift

64887-33904.jpg

i can tell due to my absence people started to get blinded by the new subs that r supposed to be accurate but i challenge anyone that can find one as accurate than yours , well rolex has one , lol

u dont have rounded inside corners on yours ,which imho stands out like a eyesore,but i dont tell people that , i simply tell them good job and move on , lol , yours r crisply cut like i do on all mine and anything else would uncivilized, now one question for u , DO U HAVE ANY GREY POUPON? LMAO im in a good mood cant u tell , getting caught up does that to u , lol

catch u on the flip side my patient friend

u dont have rounded inside corners on yours ,which imho stands out like a eyesore

From what I have read your talking about the inside corners of the crown guards when you say rounded.

In the picture from xrt and his modded sub, is this what I should look for when you say non rounded corners.

Thanks for your feedback.

65087-33887.jpg

post-1976-1149767592_thumb.jpg

65102-33884.jpg

his picture is blowed up like about 200 times and it reflecting the angle due to shiney lighting and it makes it look just slightly rounded but actually this is how it looks in reality and even better on the wrist

65102-33885.jpg

u didnt think i was ready for another jealous person with only one post to try and make a point , hmmm it seems we have a new guy to come here just to try and point that out , i wonder who that is , lmao, its funny who that is , u do it all the time WHEN U SEE ANOTHER GOOD POST ABOUT MY WORK , just change the name just a little and then try and throw a nonsense jab in out of jealousy ,however u r getting more clever using Algeria this time lmao BUT THIS TIME MY HEALTH IS MUCH BETTER SO I AM READY FOR U TROLLS

this is what im talking about when rounding out crown guards as u do often , see how u made the whole area have the banana effect and your crown and tube is not even , this is the crap work im talking about , now can u see the rounding out and not buffing off the horns so to speak , and also one huge gap is on one side and not the other, this is one someone sent me to fix for them after u mangled it (someone paid u there hard earned money for this crap) and the funny thing is no one ever post there experiences about crap like this , im just glad i havent done this kind of work cause i would be hung for it but i guess when u do the work i have done for so many and for so long u r going to be a target for others that think they can do it as well lol , i managed to clean it up but couldnt make it but so good , now go back to your hole troll , im not going to take anyone trying to talk about me and my work ever again , i dont have to prove my work anymore i have done too many to know the difference in the work above that i do and the work below that some mod guys do and it doesnt take a genuis to see the difference, now does it? u keep wearing your crap which is pictured below and i and many will wear my work , again i will state this , how often do u see something i modded go up for sale? that should be the dead giveaway for most people here

65102-33886.jpg

65135-33881.jpg

his picture is blowed up like about 200 times and it reflecting the angle due to shiney lighting and it makes it look just slightly rounded but actually this is how it looks in reality and even better on the wrist

65135-33882.jpg

u didnt think i was ready for another jealous person with only one post to try and make a point , hmmm it seems we have a new guy to come here just to try and point that out , i wonder who that is , lmao, its funny who that is , u do it all the time WHEN U SEE ANOTHER GOOD POST ABOUT MY WORK , just change the name just a little and then try and throw a nonsense jab in out of jealousy ,however u r getting more clever using Algeria this time lmao BUT THIS TIME MY HEALTH IS MUCH BETTER SO I AM READY FOR U TROLLS

this is what im talking about when rounding out crown guards as u do often , see how u made the whole area have the banana effect and your crown and tube is not even , this is the crap work im talking about , now can u see the rounding out and not buffing off the horns so to speak , and also one huge gap is on one side and not the other, this is one someone sent me to fix for them after u mangled it (someone paid u there hard earned money for this crap) and the funny thing is no one ever post there experiences about crap like this , im just glad i havent done this kind of work cause i would be hung for it but i guess when u do the work i have done for so many and for so long u r going to be a target for others that think they can do it as well lol , i managed to clean it up but couldnt make it but so good , now go back to your hole troll , im not going to take anyone trying to talk about me and my work ever again , i dont have to prove my work anymore i have done too many to know the difference in the work above that i do and the work below that some mod guys do and it doesnt take a genuis to see the difference, now does it? u keep wearing your crap which is pictured below and i and many will wear my work , again i will state this , how often do u see something i modded go up for sale? that should be the dead giveaway for most people here

65135-33883.jpg

Sorry to have bothered you with my question, I will go back to reading and being a troll as you said... Thanks for pointing out the country thing, I only noticed it when I saw my post.

No idea who your talking about in the bad work pictures I guess you should identify them so that no one else gets this bad work done to their watch. I am still not sure on the square corner stuff I asked about or the notch in the case but I won't bother to ask for more answers, not after being insulted for asking a question.

I won't bother you again with any more questions, have a nice day.

im just going to say this u sound like a guy that i deal with from time to time that likes to throw in a punch and then play innocent , so maybe u r not him or maybe u r , for all i know u could be because u r a one time poster and your first post is on a thread of mine tring to point a flaw out on some of my work , which if u read i answered u fully and completely , lighting and it is magnified many many times but even so if u look from the top of my crown guard straight down it is sharply cut and precise , (note no u shape what so ever, or what i call bannana guards as u see all the time with others work) so if u r not who i think u r , then i apologize for beating u up , but dont u think it makes more since for a new guy to make friends and ask there first question without sounding like a smart ass or like u r criticizing someones work , where i come from u will never make a friend if the first thing u ask sounds like critcism of someones work . maybe in algeria thats how u guys make friends , but in america u will quickly make enemies like that , in conclusion i still think u r not so innocent but i will give u the benefit of the doubt, advice for u is when u have a question for me is ask me directly dont ruin someone else thread with criticism then u will get along just fine , but if u r who i think u r , then i understand why u did come on here and criticize , now lets move on and eat some cake and icecream

@zbrrt

I see you are new to the forum. Let me first say welcome. I do find it a bit odd that your 1st post here is the one above. :g: Most newcomers go by the Hi I'm new here forum and make an introduction 1st. And I understand how confusing all that member profile stuff can be with all the flags to choose from and all.

You must have been around other watch forums before this one because speaking for myself I didn't even know what a crown guard was when I got involved in reps over a year ago. So again welcome and I hope to get to know more about you soon.

I will say however that I have been around long enough to know that RBJ's work is the best you can get. That's why I chose him to do the work on my watch. I bought the best watch available and sent it to the best available mod guy on any forum.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my question, I thought I would start out by trying to ask a question that I did not know the answer for, it was not meaning to insult anyone’s work. I am not sure how I criticized the work by asking what was meant by square corners, but if I did I am sorry. I have been reading a lot and know what a crown guard is, and could not find the answer on the square corners so when I read the post and then saw the big picture, I just wanted to know if the square corner was the top part on the inside or the notch in the bottom part. I could have chosen a better way to start out, sorry if it was taken out of place. I prefer to read and learn and this is what I will do again, as it’s better to sit back and read than to ask question.

My apologies and sorry to take your time.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my question, I thought I would start out by trying to ask a question that I did not know the answer for, it was not meaning to insult anyone’s work. I am not sure how I criticized the work by asking what was meant by square corners, but if I did I am sorry. I have been reading a lot and know what a crown guard is, and could not find the answer on the square corners so when I read the post and then saw the big picture, I just wanted to know if the square corner was the top part on the inside or the notch in the bottom part. I could have chosen a better way to start out, sorry if it was taken out of place. I prefer to read and learn and this is what I will do again, as it’s better to sit back and read than to ask question.

My apologies and sorry to take your time.

hmmm....., well.... now that crap is out of the way. joe, that sub rocks, i want mine to look that good! lol. i'm glad you are feeling better. i know it has been rough and hopefully the worst has passed. i've missed your posts and the pics of those beautiful watches. it's great to have you back. zbrrt, maybe you unknowingly walked into a sht storm and maybe not so unknowingly we will see. welcome to the community and i hope you enjoy it here.

From what I have read your talking about the inside corners of the crown guards when you say rounded.

In the picture from xrt and his modded sub, is this what I should look for when you say non rounded corners.

Thanks for your feedback.

65311-33866.jpg

this seems like a very legitimate question. he doesn't appear to be criticizing the work rather find out what RBJ was referring to. why does it appear to have a maxi minute hand?

thom

Because I wanted to turn my LV into a maxi-black sub...got tired of the green and thought it would look sharp wearing a black insert.

ok, i'll accept that! i think the maxi is a better look anyway. just wanted to make sure i wasn't seeing things. very nice sub. no matter what watch i stray to, the sub is always my favorite: perfect size, weight, function. well, SD is fav but sub runs a close second. enjoy!

thom

Hi Guys and Gals. I had to post my good news. My beauty arrived today as promised from Joe. I can't begin to tell you how much I like it. In person you can the quality of the watch and the mods Joe did. I don't think I will be wearing much else for a while now(sorry GMT). Thanks Joe!

im just glad u have the ups hookup and got that thing so fast and im also glad u r pleased but im sry to hear the gmt II will not get any wrist time now lol i am sure there is someone out there that would be willing to take it off your hands, i believe i relumed and did everything to it , i say sell cause your blue tt will be ready soon lol so many watches and so little wrists lol

Because I wanted to turn my LV into a maxi-black sub...got tired of the green and thought it would look sharp wearing a black insert.
i like the maxi dial and the large minute hand so much on my lv and ym i wish all of the subs had those features. klink has a lv with a black insert also and he likes it alot. i think it looks better and it's alot easier for me to read. it seems like i heard that rolex was going to put this on all of the subs but i don't remember where. maybe if i am lucky they will do it.