When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

World Championship Countdown Show -1 !!!!!

migiandone

For sure Jeff........the greatest show on earth and the US even managed to qualify. It's at times like this that America's insularity is all too apparent. The rest of the world will be captivated by the World Cup and for football fans it's 5 weeks of heaven.

However........if Ecuador win........I'll send you a nice watch!

JTB

However........if Ecuador win........I'll send you a nice watch!JTB

Deal :lol:

motorsports are the only sports I really like to watch.

I have a buddy who plays pro baseball and I've only watched him play like 5 times in the past 10 years...

Deal :lol:

motorsports are the only sports I really like to watch.

I have a buddy who plays pro baseball and I've only watched him play like 5 times in the past 10 years...

i em whit you their.

All this fotball nymfo atmosfere in Europe sucks big time :yucky: Always the TV is full of it all the time :yuk:

The good news is that American television will broadcast more matches than ever before. The bad news is that games will start at times such as 9 in the morning, so I'll either be distracted from work following Internet updates, or record them and try to avoid any news reports until I make it home. (Let's not even think about matches that will be taking place while I'm sitting in critical meetings. :yuk: )

At work the German contingent has commandeered one cafeteria for a kickoff celebration tomorrow morning, and the Brazilians are taking over yet another cafeteria to celebrate their initial match. By the end of the cup my workplace has enough "foreigners" from all countries that I expect it to become a bit crazy.

Let the festivities begin! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

This year, it appears that Canada will finally broadcast every sinlge World Cup match there is to see finally. I don't have to go to work anymore, so I can stay home and watch, but I'm not going to bother with some matches. My workplace is diverse enough, that 99% of us are all into soccer (football), and that we get into constant quarrels with each other over who's the better player, or which is the better team. :)