When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Wanted To Share This With U Guys And With The Guys That

rbj69

i just wanted u to know , out of all the dealers i have become friends with , there was only one that actually emailed me personally to see how i was doing while i was sick , many people give him crap but he seems to be human and worry about someones health, so i think we should give paul at aspire some praise , not for being a good dealer but just for being humane and compassionate when someone is sick

thanks paul

regards joe

also wanted to note there were some dealers that asked me when i got back on my feet , and i appreciate u guys to

Joe, I am glad that you are feeling better and back on the game. It was hard for me to believe that you were doing wrong on the board.

You proved everybody else that you here for good, and that you are a honest person.

Take care

hey glad to be back and thank u for not buying into that crap , im much better and i have not wronged anyone and nor would i , i simply got sick and that was first priority at the time now u guys r my priority , besides my family that is lol

take care my friend joe

wow so maybe we have the old paul back in the house , this could be a expensive summer, i just bought two watches from him today lol

It would be nice if you are right, the santos 100 I got was an older copy (horrible clasp), but the very first piece I got (a sub of course) was great. A colleague managed to talk me out of it, and now I need another one.

I hope you are well Joe, I have learned a lot from you.

pvtj