When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Is Wristwatch?

Guest Riskart

Guest Riskart

I was instructed by TTK(Neil) to send a Mont Blanc Timewalker GMT to Wristwatch to have him verify

that the watch was DOA or repairable. Only if Wristwatch confirmed that watch was DOA(apparently

TTK didn't believe me) would TTK replace watch. This was several months ago (after Wristwatch moved),

but I have not heard from Wristwatch. So now I have no watch and no info about watch. I might add that I sent 2 other watches to Wristwatch upon instructions from Narikka(Reg) for repair, but no reply from

Wristwatch. Narikka, however, has taken over the problem with Wristwatch and refunded my $$ for his 2 watches, something I'm sure TTK will not do.

So here we are in CONUS: No repair source; Wristwatch is absent and redbigjoe(Joe Butts) also is absent re another watch problem (answered my email telling me to call him after Memorial Day, which I did, with no answer from him after several calls).

I was instructed by TTK(Neil) to send a Mont Blanc Timewalker GMT to Wristwatch to have him verify

that the watch was DOA or repairable. Only if Wristwatch confirmed that watch was DOA(apparently

TTK didn't believe me) would TTK replace watch. This was several months ago (after Wristwatch moved),

but I have not heard from Wristwatch. So now I have no watch and no info about watch. I might add that I sent 2 other watches to Wristwatch upon instructions from Narikka(Reg) for repair, but no reply from

Wristwatch. Narikka, however, has taken over the problem with Wristwatch and refunded my $$ for his 2 watches, something I'm sure TTK will not do.

So here we are in CONUS: No repair source; Wristwatch is absent and redbigjoe(Joe Butts) also is absent re another watch problem (answered my email telling me to call him after Memorial Day, which I did, with no answer from him after several calls).

How about MBoy (AUS), Palp or The Zigmeister.

I must admit WW has me a bit concerned too, I know he said he would not be active on the forums during his move, but that should have been completed a long time ago now..........I too hope he is ok :(

Ken

Guest Riskart
Was this the instance that Neil said "Don't send it to WristWatch because he's moving" or am I getting confused?

You are confused. Wristwatch had already moved and even acknowledged receipt of the watch and that Neil was correct to have it sent to him. I have asked Neil again for a refund, but have not heard from him. :thumbdown: