When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Pam 127.. Make Sure You Get 0117/1950 Case

Jos Nana

E0117/1950 case is the correct case with sapphire front and back, AR lightly coated.. The 0581 case is mineral glass, the doom is also not as high and incorrect shape, inaccurate dial and the case is not correct.

Most dealers are using old supplier re-circulated pics.. what is delivered to you might be the the 0581 case in the end from their suppliers. Thus please clarify with your dealer that you will be getting the true ultimate version...

Like I always said, there is no free lunch in this world.

Thanks

Joshua

Edited by Jos Nana

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Can excuse, explain me a thing?

In average how many pieces exist of a replica?

The quality worsens if the number of the pieces increases

or does a greater application improve the quality of the products?

Thanks

Edited by MAHLER

well..before this ..all the dealers still saying things ..that the 127 1950..is the top class..the most accurate ..all that stuff...but still alot of flaws like you say...

Im wondering ...why is this happening ...but 1 answer for sure...FOR BUSINESS..all is just for business..nothing else..even the reps is not sapphire they always say sapphire

Later or different numbered versions are not necessarily an improvement. Josh is simply issuing a warning that the new case number (which some folks care about) is coming on a new version with other inferior components. I haven't been paying attention on this one as I long since bought the most correct fourth version but it sounds like someone is marketing a new version at a lower price. That is why member reviews are so helpful in figuring out which version you want. Also, remember that in some cases the first version is the best version (2893 GMT's and Power Reserves, 7753 196's, etc.).:)

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Can excuse, explain me a thing?

In average how many pieces exist of a replica?

The quality worsens if the number of the pieces increases

or does a greater application improve the quality of the products?

Thanks

Good luck finding out these anwers--my guess is that it depends on the watch, that some flaws are intentional, some are money saving measures, some are just mistakes, some are intended to ensure sales of later versions, and some reflect the fact that if an initial run is successful more than one factory, with varying degrees of competence, manufactures them.

Good luck finding out these anwers--my guess is that it depends on the watch, that some flaws are intentional, some are money saving measures, some are just mistakes, some are intended to ensure sales of later versions, and some reflect the fact that if an initial run is successful more than one factory, with varying degrees of competence, manufactures them.

Joshua has shortly responded me for PM.

It says that they departs in average for 500 pieces if these go they produce the others.

For more known brands they part also from 1000 or 2000 pieces.

Edited by MAHLER

E0117/1950 case is the correct case with sapphire front and back, AR lightly coated.. The 0581 case is mineral glass, the doom is also not as high and incorrect shape, inaccurate dial and the case is not correct.

Most dealers are using old supplier re-circulated pics.. what is delivered to you might be the the 0581 case in the end from their suppliers. Thus please clarify with your dealer that you will be getting the true ultimate version...

Like I always said, there is no free lunch in this world.

Thanks

Joshua

i have the 0117, and the glas is NOT sapphire, its definetly mineral... OMFGBBQQUACK WTF?!?!??!?!?!!!?!°?????!?!?!???? 1m s0 3l1t3!!!!111!!1!

I have a non AR 117 . It has a big scratch on the crystal. Is 117 with sappihre or mineral? Sapphire is not supposed to get scratched that easily. My friend received the Eddie's 581 version and it definitely has the AR but with more distortion on the len especially than my 117.

Edited by lionking

I also have E0117 and it is mineral glass.

it came with some sort of film on the inside of the glass. took the glass off, cleaned it

then, bam! got a big fuggin scratch on the glass.

looks like chit now. was thinking about davidsenjpn's crystal, but

not seen anyone who has this.

if its an easy fix, i would love to wear this watch again.

I just got what appears to be that identical watch from Joshua - about like a wall clock with a belt!

Awesome watch though.

Bill

Just to clarify - if some of these don't have sapphire, mine definitely does. I would think that having that much domed mineral glass on a wrist would be asking for trouble.

Bill

I hear that the 581 case costs a lot more than the 117 case so I'm confused with this one.

Besides, doesn't the crystal come separately to the case?

My newly arrived 127 with swan neck is definitely not sapphire as it has a big scratch on the crystal and a hair or lint inside the crystal. :black_eye: It has all the correct bridge, and swan neck, 117 serial, but is not ar coated. I bought the piece from a respected dealer on the forum. I am still waiting for answer from him, hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Guest ///AMG
didnt eddie say the opposite, that teh 581 version was more correct etc.

i dont know why anyone is saying they are sapphire, thats complete [censored] no matter what, as we have seen with the 212. they all have mineral crystal, not syn sapphire

Eddie is saying the opposite in RWI

hahaha ... looks like one of them may not be telling us the truth here .... <_<

but imho, EL's does look a little better from all the pics I have seen with thath nice tint & super lume dial ... :yeah:

borrowing the pics from a fellow member

67046-33593.jpg