When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lady DateJust....

juicy

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a lady datejust and wanted to get some feedback on how the diamond hour markers look on the reps as well as the two-tone color. Anybody out there with them please let me know how they look. I dont usually care for fake stones on reps but I figured that only the hour markers may not be so bad. I am also looking for opinion on the two-tone color.

Any recommendations who might have a better version would be very helpful, too. It looks like most of our dealers have the datejust for slghtly over $200. Are there any major differences between the models that the dealers carry?

Thanks

I can't tell you anything about the diamond hour markers, but the TT is very good on the ladies Datejust. My wife liked her TT DJ w/ the white dial so much that she went out and bought a gen on ebay. When you compare the two watches together, the gold is basically the same. There is a slight variation on the case sizes, so slight that it's only noticeable on a side by side comparison. Date mag on the rep is slightly larger. Her rep came from Paul.

I don't think you can go wrong buying a Ladies DJ rep- sure the diamonds are CZ's, but who goes around w/ a loupe in their pocket. Get the eta movement. And if anyone asks her about it, she can just say, "Oh, my husband got me this, isn't it pretty?"

I don't think you can go wrong buying a Ladies DJ rep- sure the diamonds are CZ's, but who goes around w/ a loupe in their pocket. Get the eta movement. And if anyone asks her about it, she can just say, "Oh, my husband got me this, isn't it pretty?"

Rarely does this happen, but the other day someone asked my mum in a mall (wearing her Ladies DJ bling which happened to be a gen), "Is that real?".

Her reply was spot on: "What do you think?".

It places the onus back on the person, and if they're any kind of decent person, that's stops them cold.

Juicy, Andrew has good ladies watches, better than most. Not sure why. I'd go with his Rollie DJs, in TT or bling, or both. No problems whatsoever. Jay/Silix will get you the same, for cheaper, but QC is a factor.