When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good Book/Container for straps

Sweattdogg

I'm up to about 12 PAM straps. I'd like something to put them in that looks nice and will keep them all together. Anybody have anything that works well for cheap? I'd really like something that looks nice, but doesn't cost upward $100.

There are cases anywhere from 1 to 24-straps by a famous strapmaker known as Wojtecki (who member Dadog13 knows well, IIRC). It's however, above your $100 top price.

IF however you want one, you can post a WTB post on the Risti Accessories Corner. I also have his email, which I don't know if it's kosher to post here, so PM if you need it.

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/

They are LITERALLY snapped up at full-price within seconds of being posted. Real leather, well-built, handy.

This is a single case:

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

And one for 24-straps (I bought a similar one, for around this price: "Wojtecki Maialelogo - Case for 24 straps, black interior, 110 US Dollars"):

0l120370pp8.jpg

Look at the price though, in this recent FS post:

"-Wojtecki tan case for 3 watches, 4 straps and 2 screwdrivers. Brand new with torpedo on front. $240"

:omg:

EDIT: Forgot this strap case, which FYI, sometimes goes on super Daily Special sale on Timeconnection.biz:

orig.jpg

http://timeconnection.biz/Merchant2/mercha...Product_Count=0

Holds 10 oversized straps, but is made of real gator. $179 full price, I've seen it as low as $110. Handsome case, but I don't have one (yet).

UPDATE: Wow, got 3 PMs about this. More photos! Beautiful Woj 24-strap & 4/3/2 cases.

3watch0021br.jpg

rimg0034.jpg

If I can get myself one of these then I can sell off one of my smaller strap cases. :victory: I've only seen these FS a few times in the past and they go very quickly, so you have to act fast when you see one. ;)

Hey Willith. :)

A 24-strap Woj case just sold for a bit over $190 on Fleabay two days back. I gave a heads up to a member who wanted one, and I do hope it was at least one of us who got it.

Too rich for my blood. I'll await the January fire sales, when people's credit cards come due.

Hey Willith. :)

A 24-strap Woj case just sold for a bit over $190 on Fleabay two days back. I gave a heads up to a member who wanted one, and I do hope it was at least one of us who got it.

Too rich for my blood. I'll await the January fire sales, when people's credit cards come due.

Well, next time tip me off, I need one of these my strap piles are growing and they need a home. ;) Since I've gotten both 22mm and 24mm lug watches I need more cases. :huh:

Good point about desperate people, but then again I'm desperate for one of these cases. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I have the Wojtecki Maialelogo 24 Strap and love it. They sold new for $159 and I got mine 2nd hand on Risti for much less. As Victoria said, they now sell immediately and people are asking outrageous prices for them now ($240 :huh: )

Yeap. I have the same case as well... The best option in the market but unfortunately they were sold out and the second hand ones are way overpriced... :rolleyes:

Good to see he has cases back in stock.