When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.brietling.com

kenmasters

Hi everyone, quite excited to be getting my first brietling.. SOSF ETA. I've never thought of Brietling as a desirable brand compared to Omega and Rolex for example... the watch stores in Canada, 'la Swiss" sells brietlings, but don't offer Omega and such... so i always thought of Brietling as "lower class"... like Tags.. :) but some Brietlings are really nice.. when I think Brietling.. I think Aviator Watch.. which is a good thing !

Anyways, I noticed brietling updated their website recently.. looks like to put a lot $$ into it.. its really nice now. Videos galore.. click on technology and history, lots of great info !!

http://www.breitling.com/en/

Enjoy,

K

:D

Edited by kenmasters

I just sat through the technology video. Man if thats really what goes into each watch...impressive!

Just view this part too... very "instructive", everybody should see this (the technology video), even for non Breitling fan. That give part of the answer why gen are so expensive, the level of QC is very high (COSC mvt, etc. etc.)

Hi everyone, quite excited to be getting my first brietling.. SOSF ETA. I've never thought of Brietling as a desirable brand compared to Omega and Rolex for example... the watch stores in Canada, 'la Swiss" sells brietlings, but don't offer Omega and such... so i always thought of Brietling as "lower class"... like Tags.. :) but some Brietlings are really nice.. when I think Brietling.. I think Aviator Watch.. which is a good thing !

Anyways, I noticed brietling updated their website recently.. looks like to put a lot $$ into it.. its really nice now. Videos galore.. click on technology and history, lots of great info !!

http://www.breitling.com/en/

Enjoy,

K

:D

Please don't say that breitling is "lower class"..

I just sat through the technology video. Man if thats really what goes into each watch...impressive!

I've also just watched the Tech. video and if that's what it takes to produce a genuine watch, I'm damned impressed that anyone can be bothered to copy them to such a high level !! :lol: