When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Profi 'cheap' watchwinders

kingkitesurf

Just thought I let the serious collectors know here that I have invested in and tested my watchwinder for two weeks now and it's excellent, relatively cheap and very, very quiet.

It is a professional unit but for 199 eur you can wind 4 watches on it... take a few extra springs and change the watches for each night. It will keep them all running. There is a time-switch with it that goes in the socket (I bought a digital one for 10 eur here in NL). Every time it comes on the winder changes direction.

It looks so cool... so industrial

It is the MTE from www.timedesign.de for those who are interested. I have been looking for nice affordable high quality winder for so long and this just seems to cut the cake. :p

Just thought I let the serious collectors know here that I have invested in and tested my watchwinder for two weeks now and it's excellent, relatively cheap and very, very quiet.

It is a professional unit but for 199 eur you can wind 4 watches on it... take a few extra springs and change the watches for each night. It will keep them all running. There is a time-switch with it that goes in the socket (I bought a digital one for 10 eur here in NL). Every time it comes on the winder changes direction.

It looks so cool... so industrial

It is the MTE from www.timedesign.de for those who are interested. I have been looking for nice affordable high quality winder for so long and this just seems to cut the cake. :p

Probably you have a good winder. But I will wait more time for recomending. Many winders only last 3-4 months. Please keep us informed in the future.

I've had this cheap ebay winder that I got for $40 bucks about 6 months back..Still works perfectly and runs very silent, it switches directions automatically...We'll see how it holds up, so far so good. Cant really go wrong for $40 ya know?

PC240497_9.jpg

UB,

Did you get that from the seller called easysource?

Let me know, I've been looking to pick up a cheap watch winder.

Bryan

I've had this cheap ebay winder that I got for $40 bucks about 6 months back..Still works perfectly and runs very silent, it switches directions automatically...We'll see how it holds up, so far so good. Cant really go wrong for $40 ya know?

PC240497_9.jpg