When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

delete post

wan

I have a dead on perfect pam40 i had Mark (Finepics) make for me a while back that i am considering selling ONLY if he is currently taking work.

Can anyone tell me if he has been working lately? I know what his status was 6 months ago, (taking it easy and not taking any new work but i have not heard as of late)

I would appreciate any info.

If he is not active and not taking any new work on, there is no chance in hell i would sell my pam40, but if he is..... i will post it for sale to fund my next finepics beauty. Thanks, Wan

Edited by wan

No Finepics isn't aking any more work. I wouldn't sell ths one. I have seen Marks work first hand and it is wonderful. He used to have a great selection of self-modded pams, but he sold them, so there aren't many of his around anymore. I fear if you sell yours you may regret it a few months later.

I have a dead on perfect pam40 i had Mark (Finepics) make for me a while back that i am considering selling ONLY if he is currently taking work.

Can anyone tell me if he has been working lately? I know what his status was 6 months ago, (taking it easy and not taking any new work but i have not heard as of late)

I would appreciate any info.

If he is not active and not taking any new work on, there is no chance in hell i would sell my pam40, but if he is..... i will post it for sale to fund my next finepics beauty. Thanks, Wan

Curious--what part of the 040 can't be done by anyone other than mark? But to answer your question, now that Mark has signed on as Paneristi.com's replica consultant, I doubt he's making any fake Panerais these days. On second thought, maybe he is. Why not drop him a line?

Wan-

Are you kidding? He is long gone from reps. He has sold all but one or two he wants to keep. He may do work for you if you are close to him but he is not going to take on any more general work. As it was he went through a lot of stress to do everything in his control to make everyone whole.

- Kruz

now that Mark has signed on as Paneristi.com's replica consultant, I doubt he's making any fake Panerais these days.

I don't think so. Last I heard, Finepics said Guy at Risti asked him to stop posting there. His abortive attempt to offer advice was rebuffed.

He sent me a very kind PM after the recent mel