When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replicas not watches

bubu

Would appreciate any referrals for handbags and mens/womens clothing. If I am going to buy watches, I need also to share the wealth with my wife. She especially wants a Louis Vouton Suhali Lockit handbag and a Chloe Paddington. If possible need precise replicas. Also can anyone recommend a discounted vendor for genuine designer shoes. Thanks, tooth.

Would appreciate any referrals for handbags and mens/womens clothing. If I am going to buy watches, I need also to share the wealth with my wife. She especially wants a Louis Vouton Suhali Lockit handbag and a Chloe Paddington. If possible need precise replicas. Also can anyone recommend a discounted vendor for genuine designer shoes. Thanks, tooth.

You have great good fortune, Mr. Dentist! You are in the same forum as Kenberg, who has his own "Accessories" section here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=127

From Bergies, you can find that Chlo

I'm speaking from experience here....

Had a lovely rep LV Suhali for the misses after she fondled the real one in the LV store....long story short...I sold the rep last week as it sat completely unused for about a year....because momma no likey the fakey....soooooo...she got the real one...now that was really painful in the backside (my wallet) but oh well....bottom line...if you can keep the wife happy with the reps...perfect and we have a great dealer here that will get you all the goodies....ya know, to keep her in check....so that you can continue this hobby.

when we all know its the women that have us in check....hmmmmmmmm. <_<

B)

I'm speaking from experience here....

Had a lovely rep LV Suhali for the misses after she fondled the real one in the LV store....long story short...I sold the rep last week as it sat completely unused for about a year....because momma no likey the fakey....soooooo...she got the real one...now that was really painful in the backside (my wallet) but oh well....bottom line...if you can keep the wife happy with the reps...perfect and we have a great dealer here that will get you all the goodies....ya know, to keep her in check....so that you can continue this hobby.

when we all know its the women that have us in check....hmmmmmmmm. <_<

B)

Just to add, I have been forced to take a break from selling due to my supplier being away but i should be back in the swing later today or tomorrow.

Ken

PS. It may pay to hold your water as I feel a New Year discount coming on.