When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Carrera AR?

aeroflott

I did few Tag Links and just can not understand how people read time from this watch when is not ARed, this is like a mirror, is Carrera the same?

Yup, Carrera is the same, black dial and slightly curved crystal, mirror-like effect ;)

regards

The main reason I traded my Link chrono was the extremely reflective dial. The gen is similar in that regard... not good.

AR isn't a necessity, but some watches definitely should have it. Link is a good example.

However, the rep Aquaracer single AR is perfect. The dial is extremely readable and sharp, with zero reflections.

The main reason I traded my Link chrono was the extremely reflective dial. The gen is similar in that regard... not good.

AR isn't a necessity, but some watches definitely should have it. Link is a good example.

However, the rep Aquaracer single AR is perfect. The dial is extremely readable and sharp, with zero reflections.

maybe i seen just to many watches with double AR, but i can not read time from Link (grey dial) this is totally wrong!, i got to go monday to AD and check how it look on it, becouse i can't belive is same bad??!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Get it AR'd.... at the heart of the substance of a wrist watch, especially one this size, is telling the time quickly, right? Even if I had the gen I would get AR on it. Why spend this kind of money on a time piece and not be able to tell the time easily? That being said, the rest of the rep had better be impeccable if you plan on defending its authenticity, because anyone who knows watches will scrutinize it more closely if they notice that it has AR, and you have to be able to back it up. IMHO