When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the avatar with the funny policeman

FxrAndy

Was just about to say "Dadog13", drat. Not an avatar, but another funny one is Bruce79's Lindsay Ho-han's shrugging .sig.

BTW, I was going to PM one of the mods about this future avatar of mine. Since we're talking of avatars, let me know if this is too uhm, sexual. :p

sheehannb0.gif

Was just about to say "Dadog13", drat. Not an avatar, but another funny one is Bruce79's Lindsay Ho-han's shrugging .sig.

BTW, I was going to PM one of the mods about this future avatar of mine. Since we're talking of avatars, let me know if this is too uhm, sexual. :p

sheehannb0.gif

http://www.garageband.com/mp3player?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSjY1WyYG4

As I was looking at your "future avatar", I was listening to The Puppini Sisters remake of The Smith's, "Panic". Quite funny when coupled with your gif for some reason.

And the Kops one is nice.

and would love to know how to do the bra bit as an avatar

Simple. Capture the scene you want from the movie, resize it and convert it to an animated GIF. There are a huge number of options out there to do this if you have the usual video editing suites and converters available.

... and to show you how easy it is, here's one I made earlier using just Quicktime Pro, Adobe Photoshop and the downloaded DOA trailer:

doaclip.gif

Cropped version:

doaclip2.gif

ps. If you plan on using either of these, please find your own hosting for these. Don't use my bandwidth. ;)

... and to show you how easy it is, here's one I made earlier using just Quicktime Pro, Adobe Photoshop

Inspired by FxrAndy, I changed my avatar but though I tried to follow your instructions, couldn't get this to work.

Found this animated .gif on a site. Tried to resize it (being 1.6MB) but when I saved in Paint or one of the Gif Resizer proggies I downloaded, it wouldn't continue the animation. Several of the online gif resizer sites wouldn't upload such a large file.

So failing having Photoshop, are there any tips you can give me?

(I finally just uploaded the url and it worked)

• 2 weeks later...

HAHHAA..

btw that correct, its from the swedish comedy "Kopps!" (yes..bad spelling of Cops)

Love to be swedish ... =) See the full movie if you can.. there is probably some translation out there =)

haha

some other clips ...

and the serious trailer:

=)

/ Greetings from sweden..